ep 5-4

ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•

I was going outside to throw out the trash when I see Seojun and Suho standing in front of each other. I always catch them together. I got closer to eavesdrop on their conversation.

"I like Jugyeong and Aera" Suho says. As soon as he said that I slapped my hand over my mouth. No way.

"Do you want me to congratulate you?" Seojun says in a neutral tone.

"Don't use them to get back at me"

"What if I'm not using them? Especially Jugyeong"

"Are you saying you like Jugyeong?"

"Why? Are you scared I might steal her from you? Don't be greedy you'll still have Aera"

So let me get this right... Suho likes both Jugyeong and me, but Seojun only likes Jugyeong... I had no clue Suho liked me, and even though I kind of already figured that Seojun liked Jugyeong why does it hurt even more now?

I started walking back to my apartment totally forgetting I was supposed to throw out the trash. Soon the realization hit me. Suho likes me. Wait no what if he meant as a friend? Yeah a friend! He likes me as his close friend! That's it!

"Aera, why is the trash still in your hand?"

"Oh?" I look up to my brother confused.

"Are you still thinking about mom? Don't worry she left before you arrived from school. Give me the bag, i'll throw it away" I nod and handed it to him. Aish this so called mother only came for one day to tell us how to live our life and left without even saying goodbye.

I look around. I was in a pretty green forest. Lots of pink and yellow flowers everywhere. I see birds of all colors flying around, and deer, rabbits, chipmunks. Everything looked so vibrant. I get close to a baby deer and start petting it. I stand up and look down. I was wearing snow white's dress? I turn back and see the one who gave birth to me start running towards me with a dagger. I start running and screaming, I soon lost her and encounter this cute little hut. I enter and see dwarf versions of Sua, Soojin, Taehoon, Jugyeong and Suho.

"Who are you?" asks dwarf Soojin.

"Me? Oh I'm Kim Aera, I was running from this lady who wanted to kill me and-" I said but got interrupted by dwarf Sua

"You are really pretty! Can she stay" she hugs my arm and looks towards dwarf Suho. I see dwarf Suho blush and he nods his head in agreement. Dwarf Sua, Dwarf Jugyeong, and Dwarf Taehoon started jumping up and down celebrating while dwarf Soojin crossed her arms