ep 7-1

ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡

Both Suho and Seojun ended up fighting about who walks me home but in the end we decided that it would be best if I stayed at Jugyeong's for today. The walk back was quiet. I didn't want to talk about what had just happened and Jugyoung didn't know what to say.

"So um" said Jugyoung

"I don't-" i spoke up

"wanna talk about it." Jugyoung said finishing my sentence. "got it, I won't then"

Back to silence...

"What do you want to do at home? I can teach you how to do makeup! Ouu we can do a mini spa day! Or we can just talk about celebrities" She said trying to cheer me up.

"I'd rather just... sleep. I'm tired" I said looking down at the floor

"Oh ok then.. you can go shower first. I'll be waiting for you in my room. And a little tip, you can cry in the shower no one will hear you. I know from experience." she said whispering the last part as she gave me a warm smile. I just nod. We soon arrive to Jugyoung house, she lends me some towels and pajamas and I hop into the shower.

Jugyoung just sat on her bed placing her cd on the radio as Aera's sobs became louder. She turned on the radio and started blasting the music so Aera's cried couldn't be heard. Her mom came rushing into her room screaming at Jugyoung and turned off the radio. But as soon as she heard Aera's sobs she turned it back on and turned up the volume even more with a sad smile.

I came out of the shower, eyes red because of crying but I was going to blame it on the shampoo getting in my eyes. I went to Jugyeong's room and acted as if nothing happened.

"Look! My mom brought you vanilla milk from downstairs, she knows how much you love it" Jugyeong said handing me the milk with a big warm smile.

"Thank you" I said as I punctured the top with a straw and started to happily drink from it.

I run into the teacher's office along with the others

"I was involved too!" I said as I raised my arms

"Stand next to them!" He said as he pointed at Chorong, Sua, Taehoon, Jugyoung and Seojun. I did as he told me quickly and I started squatting as the rest where.

Soon Soojin and Suho came also admitting they were involved in the fight. The vice principal soon came and since Soojin and Suho were the top students he let all of us go, but we still needed to write an apology letter.