ep 8-6

ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡

It was now morning and we were all gathered outside.

"The highlight of a school trip is a treasure hunt!" said the teacher "I hid some things so I want you guys to look around and find what you can"

"Teacher we're not little kids!" said Hyeongyu complaining

"The winner will get a gift voucher worth 50 dollars!" screamed the teacher and soon everyone started scattering around.

Suho pov

I was looking around for Aera when I see Jugyoung leaving and Seojun after her. And right behind Seojun was a staring Aera. I followed Seojun already angry.

I'm not angry at the fact that he's going after Jugyoung, I'm mad at the fact he keeps leading on Aera who clearly has a crush on him and then leaves her for Jugyoung. Oh what I would do for Aera to like me back yet here he is throwing it all away.

I get on the bus seeing a sleeping Jugyoung resting against Seojun's shoulder.

"Get out" I said getting off the bus as Seojun followed behind. We stopped at a tall grass area as I blew the first punch to him. He swung back.

"Is this about Jugyoung? I thought you liked Aera now" Seojun scoffed. I then tackled Seojun to the ground.

"No it's because you keep hurting Aera you piece of shit" Suho said and Seojun smirked pushing Suho off of him.

"It's not my fault she likes me. Never mind I am very handsome I entirely blame myself" Seojun said

"You asshole, you call yourself human?" I say as I am once again on top of him grabbing him by the collar.

"Are you blind? What do you think I am?" Seojun said as he now flipped our positions.

"Stop leading Aera on! You know I like her" I scream at him

"Oh i'm sorry was it first come first serve? Who cares if you liked her first?" I then kick him off me.

"Make up your mind you can't have them both" I said standing up "You first went after Jugyoung and now Aera? Why are you like this!"

"I don't know! Maybe it's the fact that you like them that attract me to them" He said grabbing my collar as I was already grabbing his. "Plus Aera already likes me imagine how easy it is for me to take her away from you" I land the final blow on his face as he kicks me, we then both land on the floor panting.