ep 6-2

ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡

I didn't chase after him, I knew he needed to be alone with his dad. I soon then threw away my trash and gave back my plate. I then received a call from my brother and picked up.

"Oppa, are you ok? Why are you calling during school hours?" I ask him concerned.

"Aera I'm fine, but your teacher called me a few hours ago asking me if I could come today for a meeting so I'm here. I'm outside the school cone get me I don't know my way around." he said

"Ok ok I'll be on my way." I said hanging up and speed walking outside.

I was walking around looking for my brother when I heard Jugyeong's mom scream. I walked up to them and saw Suho, his dad, and what I think is his dad's secretary along with Jugyeong and her mom. Suho spots me and excuses himself as he walked towards me.

"Hey what are you doing outside?" he asks

"Oh i'm just looking for my brother, are you ok?" I said looking at him worried as he previously had an angry expression.

"Yes I'm fine don't worry" he said patting my head "Now let's go look for your brother" He said as he held my hand and we started walking.

"He said he was outside the school..." I say thinking of the places he could be

"Did you think about going to the gate?" He asked with a sarcastic tone. I widened my eyes.

"um... yes i totally did! In fact that was the next place I was gonna go check!" I say as I let go of his hand and started walking faster

"Oh?" he said as he matches my pace and holds my hand again "Don't let go" he said in a serious tone.

"Suho people will think we are dating.. plus friends aren't supposed to hold hands" I said as I tried to shake off his hand

"I don't mind them thinking that" As soon as he said that I whisper screamed.

"What?" I say as I turn a slight pink. He then completely ignores me and points to a person.

"Is that your brother?" I look to where he is pointing and I nod. He let go of my hand and I walked up to my brother.

"Ouu Kim Hyunjin you are looking good today" I say as I lightly hit his shoulder teasing him. He just chuckles.

"This rude kid, i'm your older brother! Your oppa!" He said as he smiled to me. Suho then walked up and bowed to my brother.

"Hello" Suho says in a polite tone