ep 8-1

ʕ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʔʕ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡

ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡

ʕ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʔʕ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡

It's been a week since Aera and Hyungjin started dating. Seojun and Suho don't really know how to act now that they've realized their feelings for Aera. Since Huyngjin is often busy with baseball he rarely attends school, but today was different. He decided to skip practice just to see Aera and the S boys were raging with jealousy.

I was sitting on my desk, Suho wasn't sitting in his. Ever since me and Huyngjin started dating they've become closer but the atmosphere is still weird around them. Dating Huyngjin has been an experience, it's been a week yet a rarely see him, we only text and facetime.

"Have you talked to Suho?" Jugyoung says coming up to me and sitting in Suho's seat.

"I've tried.. he keeps ignoring me" I say pouting "But don't worry I'll talk very nicely about you" I said smiling to her. She nods.

"Good because I really like Suho." She said staring at me and then standing up and going back to her desk.

This whole week had been weird. Sure having someone like me for a change is nice, and he's very cute and gosh that accent of his. But I still like Seojun... and lately I've been really confused about my feelings towards Suho.

I hear girls squealing and I look up to see a smiling Hyungjin. I smile back to him as he pulls a chair in front of my desk and rests his head on his hands.

"Hi pretty" He says still smiling.

"Oppa! What are you doing here? Don't you have class?" I ask him surprised

"I do but I figured skipping a day to see you wouldn't hurt" he says now playing around with my hand. As soon as he said that girls and boys started ooh-ing. Of course except Suho and Seojun. They were thinking of a way to get him to leave.

I look down smiling at how direct he is.

"Wow I can't believe this" Huyngjin said stunned. I look up and raise an eyebrow confused.

"Can't believe what?" I ask

"I can't believe you're really my girlfriend." He said i'm a serious tone staring at me. I didn't know what to say so I just stared back.

"Ahem" someone said making up stop staring at each other and look at them. It was Seojun.

"Don't you need to get back to practice?" He said glaring at Hyungjin. Hyungjin stood up annoyed.

"Why do you want me to leave? So you can be with my girlfriend and flirt with her when I'm not here?" He said putting his hands in his pockets.

"I hadn't thought about it like that but now that you mention it" Seojun said taking a step closer to Huyngjin. "I would like to do that so go ahead and leave" Huyngjin tightened his fist and was about to raise it but I stood up and grabbed his arm.

"Babe, let's go take a walk" I said pulling him away from Seojun.

"Babe??!" I heard both Seojun and Suho yell.

"Babe.. I like that" Hyungjin said turning his annoyed look to a smiling one.

We were walking separately outside when Huyngjin grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers. I stopped walking and looked at our hands then at him.

"You're my girlfriend so I felt like it was only right to hold hands.." He said shyly looking at the floor

"Are you sure that's the only reason?" I asked smiling to him and at his cuteness. For being 6'2 he sure behaves like a big baby sometimes.

"Fine other guys were staring at you and I wanted to make sure they know you are taken by me." He said looking up at me. "The consequences of having such a pretty girlfriend" he said sighing and I giggled. Slowly but surely he's bringing my confidence up again, he makes sure he compliments me every now and then. Before, I started comparing myself to Jugyoung. Does Seojun like her because she's prettier? Is it because of her personality? I felt the need to become more like Jugyoung. But Huyngjin liked me as I was.

"You should really get back to practice" I said trying to shake his hand off but that only made him grip my hand tighter.

"I don't want to, I want to spend all day with you" He said stepping closer to me. I kept stepping back until my back touched a tree and now he hand his free hand pressed against the tree next to my head.

"As much as I'd like to do that too, your coach will get mad at you and I can't skip class" I said becoming flustered at how close he was getting. He noticed and smiled. He kissed my forehead and pulled away.

"Fine, I'll call you after practice ends ok?" I nod and he kisses my hand before letting go.

"See you later pretty" and with that he walked away

Word count: 900Day published: April 25,2021not yet edited

Word count: 900
Day published: April 25,2021
not yet edited

Don't worry this is only half of the story i still have like 9 more episodes to write. I'm so excited I'm finally halfway through the story,  and also so excited to write the rest 😫. I have big things planned and from here on is where we kinda stray away from the original plot.

Also, 6 chapters in a day??? I'm fried guys