ep 4-2

ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•

All four of us were walking outside. They were talking about some math academy and a study group.

"Aera do you want to join us too?" asked Sua.

"Yes! That would help me so much" I said and then Soojin approached Suho who was sitting in a bench reading a book.

"Suho do you want to join our study group?" She asked him.

"No" he said not really paying attention to Soojin.

"Oh come on it makes my mom feel at ease if you're there" she whines.

"Then tell her I am" he stood up and started walking away.

"You want me to lie? How about you just join?" she yelled as we watched him walk away "Tsk acting so difficult . Anyways we start as soon as Jugyeong and Aera enroll in the academy." we all nod.

"And Sua you're out if you skip one session to go out on a date with Taehoon ok?" she said pointing at Sua.

"Alright I get it. Oh right Jugyeong, I gave your number to the guy I'm setting you up with for the blind date" said Sua.

"Already?" asked Jugyeong surprised.

"Yeap! he should be calling you soon. Look isn't he cute?" she pulls out her phone and shows us a picture of him.

"His character is what matters. Make up your mind after you meet him" Soojin said and Jugyeong just nodded. I looked around and saw Suho staring at us. As soon as he noticed I was looking at him he started walking away.

School just finished and I was walking when Seojun approached me.

"Has your brother gotten out of the hospital yet?" he asked me. Tch did he forget that I'm still angry at him?

I heard him sigh "You're still angry?" he said standing in front of me making me stop walking.

"Yes I still am. And no he's still there, why?"

"Oh I was just asking... my mom gets out today so" he says scratching the back of his head

"That's such good news! Can I come?" I ask looking at him "She's so nice and I want to see her again"

"Oh um sure. But today we are walking I don't want her to find out I still ride my motorcycle" he says mumbling the last part.

"I have an even better idea. How about you just stop using it?"