ep 6-5

ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡

We walked away from the scene as I still held Seojun's hand tightly in fear.

"Aera, are you ok? You seemes really scared" Chorong asked "What did they do to you?" he said getting angrier "Oh ima go and beat their ass" he said already turning back.

"Chorong! It's fine... plus I don't want to get involved with them again" I said stopping him. "Please don't do anything.."

"Fine" He said and Seojun sighed

"I'll still beat their ass! How dare they touch you" Seojun said ruffling his hair due to frustration. "Especially like that, i'm the only one who can do that, i hope" he said whispering not loud enough for me to hear.

"Seojun please I wanna forget all about it, let's just go" I said

"Fine but don't you dare let go of my hand! I'll walk you to your apartment " He said pointing his finger at me.

"Well I guess this is my cue to leave. Goodbye you love birds!" Chorong said in a teasing manner and walked away.

"Love what? Yah Chorong we aren-" I said but got interrupted by Seojun.

"Hey just let him, plus love birds is cute"

"Cute? But we aren't love birds, now let go of my hand people will start to think we are actually love birds" As soon as I said that Seojun placed his hand on his chest pretending that it hurt.

"Ow baby are you saying you don't love me?! After all we've been through and you treat me like trash? Does my love mean nothing to you?" I start laughing

"Stop being dramatic and let's just go home already! I'm tired"

I was walking into school when I see Seojun going through Jugyeong's instagram. I approach him.

"Ouu someone's checking Jugyeong out" I said teasing him

"What? No I wasn't" He said putting his phone away

"Then why did you search her up?" I asked confused

"I didn't search her up! She popped up in your account so I went to hers" I nodded at his response and mouthed "oh" then it hit me.