ep 8-5

ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡

"We are going to play the newspaper game! It's a game where we lay out a newspaper and everyone on your team has to has at least one foot stepping on that newspaper . But every round we fold that newspaper in half making it harder, and the moment someone steps outside of the newspaper your team loses!" Explained the mc/teacher. "Now choose your teams of 4" he said as everyone hurried around trying to form teams. Suho right away grabbed my arm

"I don't care which team we end up on, you're staying with me" He said.

"You know you're getting very bold ever since that happened" I said

"What happened?" He asked acting confused.

"Not working! I'm not saying it out loud" I said crossing my arms as he just chuckled. We ended up with Sua and Taehoon. Seojun pulled Jugyoung to his team since she didn't have one yet making everyone cheer and ouuuu for them.

"We better win" I said as we all stepped on the newspaper and the game started. Suho put one of his hands around my waist holding me while I put both of me arms around Suho and Sua.

Soon it was only my team, Jugyoung's, and Chorong's team left. As they were folding the newspaper Seojun picked Jugyoung up bridal style, Suho saw this and picked me up the same way.

"Don't look at Seojun. I don't like it" He whispered in my ear. I just looked at him shocked. Sua got on Taehoon's back and the guys stood on the newspaper. Chorongs team fell now only being us and Seojun's team.

"Ok now instead of folding it again I want the guys to stand up in one foot" Said the MC

"We better win this, I believe in you" I said whispering in Suho's ear as I saw him blush. He started wobbling around.

"Suho no!" I said holding onto him tight. But luckily Hyeongyu fell first making us win. Suho sighed as he planted his foot down, wrapping my legs around his waist as he hugged me.

"I was so scared I was gonna drop you, after all I did promise I was going to protect you" He said making me flustered as I held a shocked face. He then put me down as Sua and Taehoon started jumping up and down celebrating and we joined them.

After a while Chorong and his group pulled me along with them,

"Let's go to the woods" Chorong said.

"No I don't want to" I said protesting but he was already pulling me.

"Seojun! Let's go!" Chorong said as they all followed