ep 8-3

ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡

Suho POV

After a while we were both sitting in comfortable silence. But she's still holding on to me as I pat her head. It pains me to see her cry, especially for someone else. I have given her a few hints why can't she just see them? I wish she sees my true feelings for her.

"Aren't you hot? We've been like this for a while" I speak up

"Has it been long?" She says as she snuggles more in my arms making me blush. "I just feel comfortable in your arms" My breathing stopped and I felt my heart beat speed up.

She then giggles and looks up at me. God her eyes make me weak.

"I can feel your heart." She says as she places her ear on my chest. "Wow it's beating so fast." She exclaims amused.

"Did you drink an energy drink prior to this?" She looks up once again turning her innocent gaze into a flirty one. "Or is it because I make you flustered?"

I look at her shocked by her boldness. Should I take this chance? She starts giggling.

"I'm kidding!" She says. Fuck it, i'm taking my chance. I grab her chin and turn her towards me staring at her. Her giggles soon came to an end as she just looked at me, her eyes glistening.

"It's you." I say softly. "You make my heart beat like crazy"

She looks down and chuckles.

"Stop joking around you're making me blush" I sigh

"Please look at me" I say looking at her soft pinky cheeks. Once she manages to look at me once again I close the gap between us.

"I don't know where you got this idea from that I keep joking around with you, it makes me feel frustrated that you can't see my true feelings." I say looking at her eyes as I wrap my hands around her waist bringing her in closer. I feel her breath hitch as she begins to feel flustered at our proximity to each other.

And I don't know what possessed me at the moment. Maybe it was how close we were to each other or how flustered and cute she looked under me but I closed my eyes and softly pecked her lips. I slowly pulled away and stared at her as her cheeks began to get redder by the second. I chuckle.

"You look cute right now"

"Oh my god" We both look up to the person who said that.

"Taehoon-" I said but got interrupted. Taehoon covered his eyes with his hands as he speaks up.
"What did I just witness"

Aera quickly gets up as she looks at Taehoon then at me. "bye" she says as she stutters and speed walks away. I giggle at how cute she is.

"I can't believe what I just saw. Suho I didn't know you had it in you man!" He says as he lightly punches my arms and sits next to me. I turn to him glaring at him making him jolt.

"What..." Taehoon asks

"You interrupted" I said still glaring at him. I then stood up and walked away. My glare started to turn into a smile, I can't believe I just did that.

I soon arrive at the classroom and see Aera sitting on her desk still flustered as she pats both of her cheeks. She then notices me enter and stiffens up sitting straight avoiding eye contact with me. I unconsciously smile at her cuteness.

I sit down as I rest my head on the palm of my hand looking at Aera.

"Why are you looking at me?" She asks me still not looking at me I frown.

"What do you mean why? We kis-" She widens her eyes as she rapidly put both hands over my mouth.

"Shh people will hear you" She says panicking. I just chuckle as she removes her hands and sits straight once again.

The teacher then comes inside with a stack of papers.

"Class attention. We are going on our yearly field trip this weekend" He says as everyone starts cheering. He then hands to a smaller stack of papers to the students sitting in the first row.

"Grab one and pass it back. These are your permission slips, make sure an adult signs it for you."

I smile to myself as I look at the piece of paper. This is my chance to now properly confess my feelings to Aera.

 This is my chance to now properly confess my feelings to Aera

Word count: 879Day published: June 15, 2021Not yet edited

Word count: 879
Day published: June 15, 2021
Not yet edited

so umm, hi. Remember me?  So I won't over share but I finally uploaded so sorry for the wait and THANK YOU SM FOR 44K IT MEANS SM TO ME, and please keep commenting I love reading your comments. And surprise! I decided to make this a Suho ff since it just felt right, and look i made a banner! I've seen other authors do these and I thought it looked so cute so i decided to make one. Anyways hope you enjoyed!

 Anyways hope you enjoyed!