01. GuGu | Comeback✅

Warning: This chapter contains matured-scenes. If you're not comfortable, you can skip this one. This is unedited by the way.

🄶🅄🄶🅄 | Comeback

Lesley Vance • Active Now
9:30PM

"Les, when you're trying to sneak in your ex's apartment, how do you get out? Note, sneak in and ex."
sent✓

"Seriously auburn head, what on earth are you doing in Gusion's penthouse? And how the hell did you get in there?"
received✓

"I sneaked in, I'll soon become a detective. I'll be watching someone secretly soon."
sent✓

"Your case is fucking different. That's suicide, get the hell out of Gus' penthouse or you'll be..."
received✓

"Wht?"
sent✓

"What Les, am curious. Wtf?! Bitch tell me!"
sent✓

"Fucked."
received✓

"We're ex-lovers."
sent✓

"That's the point. You were ex lovers, wait when did you broke up and why?"
received✓

"Just last night. He's so possessive, I can't take it. He punches every man he sees with me, including my cousin and brother——too bad Lance didn't get punch in the face."
sent✓

"What are doing in his penthouse by the way?"
received✓

"I'm going to take my stuffs he don't want to return. And steal his stuffs until he go crazy looking for it."
sent✓

"Dude, I need to go now. Call me when you're home. Be careful, don't get lured by your ex okay? Bye."
received✓

K.
sent✓

GUINEVERE sighed, she knew Lesley is a busy person yet her bestfriend still finds a way to chitchat with her and reply to her senseless sentiments. However, this case isn't nonsense anymore. She is really determined to play Gusion's life after ruining hers.

She couldn't stop thinking about him. The truth is she was just testing Gusion if he can break up with her, and sadly he agreed. Her life became miserable that night, oh, not that miserable, really, she just drank beers and woke up messy gladly in her own room- naked!

She couldn't stop herself from blaming him, so she'll get revenge. She doesn't know what happened to her after she got drank, how she got back at her apartment and how she became naked. All she could remember was Gusion's face, nothing less and nothing more. Just Gusion.

"How about stealing your car keys?" Guinevere smirked as she carefully walked in like a boss in Gusion's penthouse. She entered well, the guards know her, well everybody does since Gusion introduced her to everyone as his girlfriend. They still have no idea that she's just an ex now. She suddenly frowned at the thought of her being his ex, she never imagined that part. She's not ready to be just his ex, why the hell did she even broke up with him? And why the hell did he agreed? She thought he loves her, he couldn't even fight for their love at her childish state!

Gosh, she misses him so much. Aside from messing around his penthouse, she really wants to see him so bad. Just a glance, it would be enough. So she sneaked in. This is considered as sneaking already because they have no relationship at all, and she'll steal. What a clumsy yet exciting idea.