02. GuGu | Kitten✅

Note: This is dark and is written in first point of view. Again, this is dark romance. Scroll fast and skip this chapter if you're not comfortable. RATED SPG, R18+, contains dark scenes, smut, etc.

🄶🅄🄶🅄 | Kitten

Gusion's POV

All I just ever wanted was to make her happy, satisfied, and contented...with me. All I ever wanted was for her to realize that I own her, that she's completely mine and she must fall in with my words. But she's too stubborn, probably the biggest hard-headed person I've ever claimed in my whole damn life. She's so hard to get, she's so hard to tame that I have to make my own rough ways in able to get her. Yes, my own ways. I have my ways to tame her, I don't want to hurt her just so I could have the full control, but I do have other ways to make her obey like a fine doll.

She's so adorable, my doll is the prettiest thing in the universe. She's more beautiful than the universe for me, she's everything in my eyes. Her perfect emerald orbs shines brightly beneath the sun, and it twinkles in the evening blessing me, giving me solace and impeccable august. Her carnation lips is everything I need from time to time, I can't get enough of those lips, I want to ravish those lips by kissing her rough and hard that it gets swollen so the people would know that she belongs to me, only me, only mine.

I watched Guinevere as she entered the locker room. I immediately followed and waited for the other students to come out. Of course, I'll enter the room once she's the only person left. And she can't run away from me, never.

I watched how her hips sway so damn fine in her short uniform skirt. Those delectable legs could kill someone like me. I could crave for it and die if I don't get a taste of it soon after I crave. Her thick thighs were the best, her perfect curves literally screams impeccable perfection. She's small compared to me that sometimes I think my hugeness is enough to breake her if I give all of me. She's really small compared to me and I fucking loved it, I can't get enough with every inch of her.

And right now, I need a taste of her lips. And I'd do everything to have those lips in mine, to have her perfect tongue get suck by mine sooner or later.

Soon, everyone left the locker room and I swiftly move to enter. She was hasty to get out. I feel like she's been feeling my presence and that's creeping her out and want to leave the room. But sorry to my beautiful darling, Guinevere, she can't escape from me now.

I entered the locker room and locked the door fine. Her eyes darted on me, and soon she looked at me in horror. The things she was carrying fell as she took her small steps away from me. I furrowed with her reaction, but I just chuckle upon watching her in horror with my presence.

Her eyes dilated, her carnation soft lips were ajar and I can't wait to have it swollen later. She's trembling, her lips were trembling and she's starting to get weak with my stares alone. She knew I'm here to devastate her, to devour her in a very welcoming way just like what I always to do her whenever we're alone or whenever I corner her alone. I would steal her precious time by kissing her non-stop. I don't get tired kissing her, I'm living for those lips. I kiss her four hours nonstop and it's just pure kissing, I don't get satiated.

"Gusion..." She whispered in horror as she steps back.

I immediately went to her and she trembled with my excitement, "Kitten. I want your lips, now."