08. GuGu | "How do I tell him"✅

Trigger Warning: Angst. If you love GUGU too much that you hate seeing them break-up or what, skip this. But if you wanna get hurt, if you wanna go berserk--lol, read and DON'T ATTACK ME! LOVE Y'ALL.

***

🄶🅄🄶🅄
How do I tell him?

Guinevere was cuddling with her boyfriend--Gusion. She was stroking his head and Gusion seems to enjoy it. Guinevere smiled staring at him. She loved him, she loved him so bad that she was so willing to give up everything just so she could be with him. But time passed by, not so long, and piece by piece changed. How did everything turned into this?

"I have this boyfriend of mine. I loved him so much." She enunciated the talk.

Gusion smiled and closed his eyes, he catched her palm and put it in his face to nibble, "Well, I love you too baby."

Tears formed from the Auburn head's eyes, "And, I've been longing to say this to him."

"What is it baby?" Gusion opened his eyes and immediately caressed her face. His brows furrowed but his smile did not ceased.

Guinevere's tears finally fell, "But I can't, I don't know how. I never meant to hurt him. All I want is happiness for him. I want him to be happy..."

Gusion's tears formed as well, the sadness from her voice--he couldn't take it. He immediately kissed her hands, "Aww, my sweet baby."

"I really want to tell him this before it gets worse." She almost whispered, her voice breaking, "But how?"

Gusion smiled for assurance, "Come on baby, say it. Stop making me nervous, Guin."

"How do I..."

Gusion sat beside her properly for a warm hug, "Come on, say it. I'm your boyfrie--" but he was cut off, he didn't had the chance to hug her when she bombed her exploding words that immediately tore Gusion apart.

"How do I tell my boyfriend I'm losing feelings?"

"Wh--what?"

It feels like a bomb, a massive explosion happened inside Gusion. He was literally confused. His girlfriend said something--about him, about her losing feelings for him. What the fuck is this? Who would be glad to hear those? Perhaps, he heard it wrong? Right?

Guinevere smiled, but soon tears rushed down her cheeks like a falling river.

"How do I tell Gusion I don't love him anymore?"