06. GuGu x GranLey | "Condition"✅

NOT A SMUT HAHAHAHA. I NEED A BIG TIME MOTIVATION TO CONTINUE MY LEMONS, CAN'T UPDATE IT YET BUT I WANT TO UPDATE SO HERE. Our dear Guinevere is dense here by the way.
---

Condition
GuGu | GranLey

"I LIKE YOU GUSION!" Guinevere yelled creeping everyone in the room out, it's really quiet tho and Guinevere just screamed some insanely words out of nowhere, "Especially when you teach me how to play chess. Oh, I mean, especially when you taught me how to play chess because you don't teach me now at all."

"GH!" Gusion gritted his teeth in annoyance. His heart pounded hard real quick when the ever dense Baroque screamed her heart out, he almost forgot they're practicing chess right now and almost hugged her, say he likes her more and ask her on a date, to got out with him, when he realized she's so open, dense, and innocent.

"What!" Granger exclaimed watching Gusion fumed from irritation, "You look fucked up, dude."

"Shut the hell up." Gusion answered and played the Knight, "Your turn."

Granger just smirked and stared at the auburn girl, "Hey, Baroque."

Guinevere, with her oh-so-innocent face smiled at Granger that made Gusion's level of anger rose. Why the fuck is she smiling at Granger, he wanna choke the poor man to death right now.

"You like Gusion because he taught you how to play chess?" Granger said, as if it was an insult or something to get Gusion boy annoyed, "You like him because of that?"

Guinevere's smile widen and nodded, "Yes!"

"Then how about me? I'm the one teaching you chess now since Gusion boy--"

Guinevere exclaimed, "I like you more! You are nice! Way nicer than Gusion!"

"WHAT THE FUCK!" Gusion totally screamed his heart out in annoyance, and well... extreme jealousy that he just wants to punch Granger and any other man may it be a gay but with dick right now.

"Granger is nice! He doesn't smile a lot but he's soft and tender whenever he teaches me--" Guinevere was cut off when Gusion stood from his seat and walked towards her with a dark aura. Guinevere gulped, "W—what? Did I say something wrong?"

Granger stood up as well, "Hey, why are you so mad? What's there to get--"

But Gusion was raging, he knew it was jealousy, the confusing pain, unwanted turns of his stomach is jealousy.

"Who do you like better? Me, or that damn Granger?"

Guinevere was taken aback, the innocent demoiselle stood up from her seat and took steps back, "Why are you mad?"

"Just answer my damn question," Gusion answered, "And give me the correct answer or I'll make him eat the fucking chess pieces!"

"There is a right answer?" Guinevere seethed.

Gusion grinned and gripped the girl's slender arms carefully, "Yes, the right one means living a wonderful life and the wrong one means death for the music boy out there..."

Guinevere's eyes watered, "You're so mean. Why do I even like you so much?" She looked down to hide her tears and face from embarrassment. She just somehow confessed out of nowhere.

Gusion was taken aback, he was suddenly confused. He carefully lifted her chin to face him. He wiped her tears and he smiled despite the urge to raise his brows in confusion. He needs to be careful, this girl is too precious. He can't add more tears to her pretty face now.