05. A Lady's Mouth✅

This ain't smut. Just Lancelot and Gusion getting shocked over that lady's mouth-- her choice of words probably. This is very short, and well, you might find nonsense. But still I want to spread GuGu vibes. The canon couple y'all. And mind I remind you that this one-shit is OLD, OKAY?

This chapter is like an OVA--lol of my book perfect two which is so bulok na dahil di ko na nagagalaw tangina.
*****

A Lady's Mouth
Guinevere

I moved when a ray of light hit my face, I squinted my eyes and smiled when I realized and reminisced the success we had on our mission. I woke up on the right side of the bed, with Lesley beside me. I smirked as I stared at the sleeping pretty Lady. She roused a bit, and I immediately gave her a morning hug.

"Good morning," I greeted and kissed her forehead.

She instantly opened her eyes and pushed me away, "Stay away you crazy Auburn head, for fuck's sake get straight!" She stared at me with wide eyes, she carefully checked her clothes, same as mine. She's probably wondering if I've raped her last night.

"I didn't move you, Lesley."

I always get on the mood when I have someone to annoy.

"Shut up, you speak like a pervert. Get yourself ready, we're heading back." She said and stood up out of bed.

I was left yawning, I hugged the pillow and closed my eyes, "I am still tired, can we cuddle?"

"Get up and take a bath!" Lesley yelled.

"Ouch!"

Lesley just pulled me out of bed! "C'mon Baroque, get up. We need to get back as soon as possible. I'm going to take a bath, fix yourself!"

I glanced at her and gave my weird smile, "Let's take a bath together, shall we?"

Lesley's eyes widened, she immediately threw a towel and it landed right into my face. She marched through the bathroom with an annoyed expression.

"Now, now, Lesley, you said you love me too."

"Grow up, Baroque. Wake up."

I yawned and get back to bed when Lesley entered the bathroom. She doesn't want to cuddle with me, huh, well I still need sleep. I feel exhausted last night, at least a few minutes rest. The fucking mission was exhausting.

--
Dawn Organization Headquarters, USA
Main Building, Parking lot

"C'mon Lesley, don't be mad! We just arrived on time," I yelled and tried walking with Lesley who's doubling her steps away from me.

"Stop bugging me, Guinevere. I've had enough with you this day."

I grabbed Lesley's arms and clung onto her, "C'mon, just give me a smile."

"No," Lesley answered and removed my hands from her arms, "Loosen up. Lieutenant Layla has something to announce today, I shall see you at the great hall."

"Hey, what's up?"

We both stopped and looked at the person who called.

"Lancelot?"

I saw Lesley smiled when Lancelot came approaching, "How are you ladies? Congratulations, you guys are awesome!"

"Thank you," Lesley answered and glanced at me, "Please, take your sister away. I really had a hard time waking her up."