14: GuGu | Fate✅

GUGU | Fate

Funny how fate plays her life. She feels so lost, like literally lost. She feels like an alien in the earth, she feels like she don't belong in this world. And that goes the same to her brother, they feel so lost. Is fate playing them? Why do they feel so not belong in this world?

It's almost midnight and Guinevere was walking down the dark alley alone. Too bad, her car dried the fuck off so she needed to walk to her home from work. Besides, her apartment is really not that far from her workplace. Walking is fine. She's not actually scared of the dark, but she's completely insane for what's in it. And the crazy thing about her is that, despite her fears, her curiosity is greater. Like, right now. There's a voice coming from the corner of the dark alley, it sounded hurt, mumbling something, breathing heavily--like suffering from something. She's fucking scared, yes, really, so she should be running her heels off the place. But she did otherwise, the curious demoiselle walked in the alley to check the sound. Idiot or what, she's curious.

To her surprise, she saw a guy curled up, probably hiding. She looked around to see if anyone's chasing, but there's no one around. Besides, that place is kinda bright because the moon is full and there's no roof at all to obscure the place. It was clear from her emerald eyes, his cerulean orbs that's screaming something she doesn't understand. He was clenching his jaw tightly, he's glaring at her really bad, he looks so mad and about to kick her out--or maybe bite her, he looks really weird and creepy.

But despite his unpleasant reaction, Guinevere couldn't hide the fact that he's the most gorgeous guy she has ever seen. She thought Lancelot--her noodle head brother is the only definition of masculine beauty-- like what the hell is that but yeah, she thought only Lancelot screams perfection. But no, this guy, the shivering man infront of her is impeccably screaming extreme faultless perfection.

From his cold eyes that's chasing colors from time to time, to his pale skin, oh dear he must be starving or what. He's really pale, as if blood doesn't run his body at all. But his lips were red, burgundy red, he's clenching it though perfectly lining his sharp jaw. Oh my goodness this man is a model! She just couldn't recognize, he must be a model or what--OMG! A COSPLAYER! A PERFECT COSPLAYER!

"Are you all right?" Guinevere asked as she attempt to touch him, but he immediately withdraw and gave her a death glare. She steps back and raises her hand, "Sorry, are you a cosplayer? What are you--who are you cosplaying? It's not... halloween, tho..."

He immediately stood up, he's catching his heavy breathes, as if he could no longer control something inside him anymore. Guinevere backed away, he's so freaking big and tall. His body is perfect, not too thin and not too big but pretty masculine. Like a model, really. He's wearing a cape, his suit is fitly designed as well. As if he came from a literal noble family of the past. This cosplayer is on another level, you couldn't think he's just cosplaying with the way he move, act, it's perfect.

And his eyes, oh my goodness his eyes change colors from time to time--WHAT THE FUCK! It turns into red but shifts into cerulean, he clenches his jaw whenever it turns red and calms a bit whenever it's cerulean. And Guinevere is completely fascinated, she suddenly want to touch him and ask for a picture. No one would believe her tomorrow if she tells her friends she met this perfect guy cosplaying a vampire theme. He looks so real! No, she meant he looks like a real freaking vampire, not just some cosplayer.

"You should go!" He growled, trying so hard about something she don't even understand. "Now or you'll be sorry!"

She shrieked in fascination, shock and awe when he growled. His fangs showed, she blinked twice when she saw his fangs coming out undauntedly from his mouth. Guinevere screamed a bit startling the guy and also Guinevere herself. But instead of running away, she clapped her hands like a total idiot. It's as if she's met the best actor in the world! Oh my goodness, the eyes, the pale face, the burgundy lips, the suit and cape, and now his fangs-- EVERYTHING LOOKS SO FUCKING PERFECT!