16. Guinevere x Floryn✅

Guinevere x Floryn
"Can you write Guinevere x Floryn? Fluff."

***

"Can I kiss you this Christmas?"

Guinevere sat at the couch of her sulking girlfriend while holding her christmas present. She glanced over her shoulders to watch her cute little girlfriend curling herself at the corner. She sighed and put her present down to approach her beautiful flower.

"Floryn," Her sweet voice traipsed their distance as she approached closer, "Merry Christmas, baby."

Her girlfriend ignored her and looked the other way. Guinevere sighed and carefully reached her jealous girlfriend. She's used to this, Floryn is insecure of herself and always get jealous whenever she receives confessions.

"I've told you, she's just appreciating me. Besides, I threw her letter away." Guinevere explained.

Floryn looked down, tears forming in her eyes, "That red-head likes you!"

Guinevere wrapped her arms around her girlfriend's waist, "But I like you..." She said and softly kissed her forehead, "No, I love you. Sweetheart, I love you so much."

Her flower looked at her, and their orbs danced against each other. "You do?" Floryn asked, tears slowly falling from her eyes.

Guinevere sighed and pulled her to a hug, "How many times do I have to tell you that, hm? How many times do you want to hear it? Tell me, I'm willing to say it anytime."

Floryn shyly answered, "T—then, now..."

Guinevere kissed her lips before proceeding to her speech, "I love you, Floryn. My love, my sweetheart. That letter was nothing but an appreciation. The chocolate was a Christmas gift. Lesley and I made it clear, we're friends and you were there, right? It's you I'm in-love with, baby. I love you, no one will ever replace you." Guinevere kissed her forehead once again before continuing, "You need to be more confident. I will never replace you, I cannot do that. You're beautiful, the most beautiful and cutest girl in my life. I desire you more than anything else, I love you so much."

"I... I'm sorry!" Floryn cried and hugged Guinevere back, tight, scared of letting go, scared that someone might take Guinevere away from her, "I was so jealous when you accepted the letter and chocolate! I threw my present away!"

Guinevere caressed her back, "I just don't want to be rude. Besides, she's really just a friend."

"I'm sorry! I'm so sorry!"

Guinevere fondled her girlfriend's hair, "Hush, it's fine. You wanna open my present instead?"

Floryn pulled away and looked at her, damn so cute, "Can I?"

Guinevere smiled, "Of course you can. Come on, cuddles?"

"Yes please."

Finally. Fucking finally, after hours of ignoring they're fine again. Guinevere is trying to help Floryn boost her confidence more. For fucks sake, she's so beautiful, cute, lovable, irresistible, no one could ever replace her.

"Wow, this is beautiful!" Floryn beamed in excitement pulling the brand new necklace out of the box.

Guinevere smiled and picked the necklace in her girlfriend's palm, "Let me put it in you."

Floryn stilled looking guilty all of a sudden while Guinevere carefully put the necklace around her smooth neck. When it's done, they both looked at the mirror in front of them. Guinevere smiling, and Floryn sobbing.

"I'm sorry, I..."

Guinevere hugged her from the back, "Now, now. It's fine, celebrating Christmas with you is more than enough for me."

Floryn immediately stood up to face her and pulled her to a tight hug, "I love you! I love you, Guin. I'm sorry for being selfish. It just hurts me watching you accept confessions... no, there's nothing wrong with that! I'm just... I'm just scared you might like them back! I'm sorry!"

Guinevere hugged her back, tigher; "Floryn, baby, look at me." She said as she caressed her girlfriend's face, "You need to remember this. I love you, no one will ever replace you. You're the most beautiful, the cutest girlfriend in the world and I am so lucky to have you."

"Guin..."

"I love you..." Guinevere kissed her girlfriend's cheeks and Floryn blushed really hard.

"C-can I..."

"Hm??"

With all her gathered courage, neglecting her shyness, Floryn sighed bravely; "Can I kiss you this Christmas?"

Guinevere chuckled and pulled her sweet girlfriend into a kiss, "Anytime."

***
Happy Christmas ⛄🎄 Damn, it's so loud here. I'm sorry for the errors, I can't focus! Anyway, enjoy and merry Christmas!