07: GuGu | "Truth or Dare"✅

Trigger Warning: Angst. If you love GUGU too much that you hate seeing them break-up or what, skip this. But if you wanna get hurt, if you wanna go berserk--lol, read and DON'T ATTACK ME! LOVE Y'ALL.
***

🄶🅄🄶🅄
Truth or Dare

The spinning bottle stopped right in front of the Auburn head. Everyone went silent--there were six of them. The Auburn head which is Guinevere, her handsome boyfriend, Gusion, and their friends Lunox, Aamon, Lesley and Granger.

There was this heavy ambiance that's making them uncomfortable since earlier, and the atmosphere went darker as the bottle stopped on Guinevere. It was Gusion's turn to ask tho, but why is everyone silent, why does the ambiance doesn't feel right? Nothing would happen, right?

That's what atleast Guinevere thought. Gusion wouldn't command something lewd or hurtful to her, right? And he won't also ask something she wouldn't want, right?

"Truth or Dare?" Gusion asked.

Guinevere smiled, it was a heavy one, it's as if she was sensing something's off. Maybe a little show would do with Gusion's command. So she chose; "Dare..."

Gusion heave a deep sigh, he looked straight into her eyes intending to let her know he's serious, "Break up with me, Guin."

It was like sharp sword, it totally hit the demoiselle.

Guinevere's eyes widened, her tears uncontrollably escaped from her beautiful eyes, "What? Gusion, what are you talking about? Are you kidding me?" She wiped her tears away, she tried laughing to ease he tension and to hype the atmosphere, "Okay, I changed my mind. Truth, just the truth please."

Just then, she wished she just never said that. She thought she'll be ask, but she was totally wrong. Her boyfriend--already spilled the truth before her. It was heartbreaking, her poor heart couldn't take, she wished she had not joined the fucking game. Now she's wrecked and messed up with the truth he just spilled.

"I don't love you anymore, Guin."