~ Telekinesis? ~

Sunday 30th August - Grimmauld Place

Y/n's eyes fluttered open as Hermione was shaking her gently, she shot up rubbing her eyes as hermione opened the curtains. With the sun "What time is it?" y/n muttered, causing ginny to stir. "7:30AM, Remus is downstairs, breakfast is ready. C'mon you two i let you sleep in!" hermione clapped her hands as ginny groaned.

"You okay after yesterday y/n? Sirius said you had a ruff night.. Me and ginny came in when you were asleep." Hermione looked at Y/n, almost concerned. Y/n felt drained last night, she barely even remembered what happened after she blew up that vase... Wait....she blew up a vase!
At that moment, y/n immediately remembered.. Tonks was coming today to explain what happened! Y/n sprung up and grabbed her clothes, speed-walking to the shower.

"well at least she's happy now.." Ginny huffed putting her dressing gown on and leaving the room, leaving hermione, who grabbed a book and ran after her downstairs.

Time skip.

Y/n stepped out of the shower, with a grey fleece jumper on and grey sweatpants, i mean today was Sunday after all. She Could relax all day- well she could relax after tonks explained what happened. Y/n shut her bedroom door and ran down the stairs, it was of habit that she would run now, it was more fun.

She walked into the kitchen, scrunchie in hand and put her hair in a loose ponytail. "Good morning y/n" remus said taking a sip from his coffee mug and putting the copy of the daily prophet down. He got out of his chair and gave the girl a warm hug.

"So, how are you feeling pup?" Sirius asked taking a bite of his sandwich. Y/n pulled away from her father and walked to the table, sitting down, "good, when is tonks coming over?" she asked, she noticed how fred looked a bit guilty, like he had done something wrong. "She should be here in about ten minutes, I'm glad to see the colour has returned to your skin dear" she heard Mrs weasley shout from the other end of the room, putting porridge in different bowls for everyone.

"Yeah, you were as white as paper last night" George spoke up, causing y/n to look at him before Mrs weasley gave her a bowl full of porridge and a spoon. Y/n began to eat when she heard remus ask to speak to sirius alone, to which he accepted and left the room with remus, going to the hallway.

"So what's harry like?" Y/n asked, she wanted to be a know more, even if it did expose some new power she didn't know about. "he's really nice, i just KNOW you two would get along." hermione smiled. "yeah, and he's gonna be extatic when he finds out he has other family then sirius." Ron added.

About five minutes later, Remus and Sirius walked back in. "Nymphedora should be here now-" Sirius started, but was inturupted by tonks appareting behind him. "-don't call me Nymphedora, sirius" she scowled. To which y/n's smile grew wide. "TONKS!" She hugged the metamorphigus as she took in her look for today, Purple short hair that flowed down to her waistline. And a black leather jacket. "Hey Y/n, I'm guessing you know why im here?" she asked pulling away from the hug. "How about we go in the living room and talk about it?" Tonks ushered Y/n, Molly, Arthur, Remus, Sirius and Madeye into the living room and sat down. Her and Her two fathers on one back sofa, molly, Arthur and Madeye standing around the sofa.

"From what I've gathered y/n is the only person who has whats called telekinesis. I mean the only other person who has it is..... Is Voldemort." Tonks Exclaimed, almost nervous of what y/n would say.

"So your saying she's connected to him?" Sirius demanded, glancing at y/n, remus and then tonks. Remus had arm around y/n, almost instinctively.

"Possibly, but it's very slim chance. Because she's also connected to harry. From the information I've gathered... Voldemort definitely knows about her, with the nightmares she's been getting and the sudden outburst with her telekinesis. Not to mention it making her tired, and because it drains her, I'd advise she practices a lot." Y/n saw Sirius' fists clench.

"Either way, her, harry and Voldemort are connected. There's something that's tying you all together, and as long as y/n Keeps her telekinesis a secret. And practices to control it.. She should stay protected, but if any death eater or anyone for that matter, other than us, found out. Then Voldemort would be a step closer to you y/n" Tonks turned to Remus and sirius, took a deep breath and said.

"Voldemort wants her, he wants her on his team. She has to keep herself safe, with your help of course. If she gets her powers to a powerful enough level, all someone would have to do is imperio her. And she's a whole weapon.. And a powerful one at that." She warmed them both.

Molly gasped, Arthur had gone silent. Madeye had left a long time ago. Remus and Sirius where clearly pissed. So sirius got up and left the room, and remus hugged y/n and said;

"We need to get control of your powers ok?" he informed her. He then turned to Tonks and said "thank you, really, moody told me your going to get harry later today.. So would you like to stay here in the mean time?"
He smiled, to which tonks responded.

"Thanks Moony, i should probably go check on padfoot anyway" she got up and left. Arthur spoke up after a minute and said. "Well we shouldn't leave the others alone for to long, best of luck y/n" he chuckled and left. Molly went up to y/n and hugged her, "Dear, i know you might be scared..but when you meet harry and we- well hopefully sirius explains this to him. We two will have something to bond with..Good luck dear!" she pulled away from the hhug and left leaving you and remus.

He hugged you, to which you hugged back,"How about we bake a chocolate chip cookies? Take our minds off this? And then we'll practice when it's in the oven. How about that?" and so you did.

You walked back into the dining room to see everyone but hermione gone. Was she waiting for you?

"Ah! Y/n.. What happened?" She closed her book and stood up expecting you to answer. You looked to remus for permission to tell her to which he nodded. You told her everything, about how Voldemort might be after you and your telekinesis, how you have to practice, and how it needs be kept a secret.

"Okay, i can help you practice how if you like?" She hugged you, to which you responded while pulling away. "Yeah I'd love to. But i have to cook with Dad first."

"Okay that's fine, I'll go research about it." Hermione then ran upstairs. Leaving Y/n and Her Father in the kitchen.

Total words count: 1213 words.

[Authors Notes]

Thank you so mych for those reading! This story is based off ScribblingQuills story. And i really hope you all like it so far. And i promise things will go somewhere for y/n's powers!

Love yall,

K x.