~ Dumbeldores Army ~

Harry ran through the hallway, Y/n holding his hand. There were so many students crowding the hall that He had decided to keep her close.

"Cho, What's going on?" Harry questioned as he pulled y/n along.

"it's professor trelawney" Cho responsed. Slightly smiling at the two.

The professor stood there. Eyes watery and sad. Filtch trudged along moving her bags.

"cmon Y/n" Harry whispered. Pulling her to a gap in the wall to watch from.

Hermione frowned at the two as Umbridge walked towards professor trelawney. A ugly smile plastered on her face.

"16 Years I've lived and taught here.. Hogwarts is my home!" The professor protested.

"Y-you can do this!"

Umbridge holds up a piece of paper. "Actually i can".

Mcgonagal stood next to Y/n. Near harry and hermione. Y/n went to to walk to umbridge. Seeing as The twins were yet to teach her about keeping her anger in.

Harry saw this. Almost immediately. He grabbed Y/n shoulder and pulled her back. Mouthing 'No.' as Y/n looked back at him confused.

Mcgonagal almost in an instant ran to trelawney. Hugging her.

"Something you'd like to say dear?" Umbridge squeaked.

"Oh there are several things I'd like to say." Mcgonagal fired at her.

The doors thundered. Making everyone turn to where the sound came from. Dumbledore.

"Professor Mcgonagal, might i ask you that if you escort sybil back inside." He asked.

               - TINY TIME SKIP -

"You have the right to dismiss my teachers. You do not however have the authority to banish them from the grounds. That power remains with the headmaster." Dumbledore stated camly.

"For Now." Umbridge Smiled.

"You all have studying to do!" Dumbledore shouted. Turning to his students.

Harry ran to him. Leaving Y/n there. She went to follow him, but a hand grabbed her shoulder. Fred and George.

"Hey, You've got a lesson-" Fred started.

"And you already know what it's about. And it looks like it's gonna rain." George continued.

"So come on then!" Fred laughed.

                     - TIME SKIP -

Fred, George And Y/n sat Down. Y/n tucking her knees in as they all sat down.

"What are we leaning today?" Y/n asked. Leaning her head back into the sofa.

"Well we were thinking we could teach you about controlling your emotions" Fred chuckled.

"Cause you tend to take it out alo-" George continued. Before Hermione came down the stairs.

"Or you could drink this. You haven't touched it Y/n!" Hermione scolded her. Bringing the Pink vial from her pockets.

"You have that on you?" Y/n asked.

"Well i never know when you'll need it" Hermione sat down on the crimson sofa.

"charming." George said sarcastically. Earning laughs from the trio.

"Here try it." Hermione gestured to a cup of tea y/n had put on the table.