~ Home Again ~

Y/n slept soundly in her dormitory bed. All sound that was heard was the owls hooting. This was the only night she hadn't had a nightmare for weeks. She gently smiled in her sleep. Dreaming of her, sirius, remus, Harry, and practically the whole order out in an open field.

Fred and George were playing quidditch with Harry, Ron, Tonks. Ginny making flower crowns, Hermione Reading, and Sirius and Remus having lunch together. Y/n however was walking somewhere, away from them. No one followed her.

She walked to a small beach. The waves slashed along the shore. Y/n had never seen this before. It was like a foggy memory...

James and Lily walked from one side of the beach. They seemed young again. Giggling and Dancing, Lily however seemed abit off. It was almost like Y/n wasn't supposed to see this.

"James.. There's something i need to tell you." Lily's smile faded.

"What is it dear Lily-Flower?" James chuckled. He was half being dramatic and half serious.

"James... I know we're in hiding, but... Well-" Lily's expression seemed unsure and Uneasy.

"C'mon Lily-Flower, you know you can tell me anything. If it has anything to do with baby Harry then-" James' Smile stayed afloat while Y/n walked towards them. Very unsure and confused.

"James.. I'm pre-" Lily was cut off.

Ron burst into the Girls Dormitory. Concern riddled across his face. He ran over to Y/n shaking her.

"Y/n! Y/N WAKE UP!" Y/n sprung up. Her head almost hitting rons.

"Uh- Hello ron..Good..Mornin-Night?" Y/n greeted. She had gotten better at some certain things she had to learn recently.

"No time to talk. Harry, he's- Okay then." Ron started. But the moment Ron mentioned Harry to Y/n she jumped out of bed. Not thinking about anything else.

As ron went to wake hermione up. Y/n walked the hallway worriedly. Concert filled her face. She now realised ron hadn't told her anything about where Harry was, because she walked away.

Y/n Thought where on earth could and would harry be right now if something was wrong. Dumbledore. Harry always goes to dumbeldore. Always.

3AM.

Y/n, ginny, fred, George, and ron all stood over at the left side of the room.

At first Y/n ran to comfort Harry but Dumbledore wouldn't let her. Y/n had her eyes on harry. Watching his every move. Watching his figure grow angry.

"In the dream were you standing next to the victim? Or looking down at the scene?" Dumbledore asked. He had his back turned to harry.

Y/n once again tried to rush to Harry, seeing how scared he was. Professor Mcgonagal grabbed her shoulder. Shaking her head.

"Neither.. It was like i was... Professor will you please just tell me what's happening?" Y/n Heard the fear in Harry's voice. She had had enough.

Y/n riggled out of The professors grip and tackled Harry in a hug. Dumbeldore in the meantime was talking to.. A portrait.

"Arthur was on guard duty tonight. Make sure he's found by the right people-" Dumbledore spoke. His voice still calm.

Harry lightly pushed Y/n away. Not in a mean way, but as if to say 'Thanks but not now' Y/n however.. Didn't get that.

"Sir-" Harry pleaded. He was weak. He was barely awake. You'd never seen a Bastard orphan more in need of a break. [:) Hamilton fans lol]

"Phineas! You must go to your portrait at grimmwalds place. Tell them that arthur weasley was gravly injured. And that his children, along with Miss Lupin-Black will be there soon. By portkey " Dumbledore ignored Harry.