Chapter 24 - Run Girl Run

TW: Kidnapping, Blood and mentions of extreme pain.

Buckle in bitches, your in for a ride :)

∞ ϟ 9¾ ♔ ⚯͛ △⃒⃘ ➵ ♆

Dumbeldore had made the decision to send Y/N To Grimmaulds place. She was no longer a student at Hogwarts, and Harry hated it.

Harry had been shouting at people, having outbursts to Ron and Hermione. Y/N was family, why did she have to go.

Dean, Lavender, Pavarti and Seamus walked up to Harry. Smiles on their faces, laughing as Dean made a joke.

"Hey Harry, when will the next DA meeting be?" Lavender asked.

"Soon." Harry muttered. Starting out if the common room window, watching it rain heavily. Y/N left today.

"But how soon is soon?" Dean asked.

"How about next Tuesday?" Harry asked angrily. Clearly not wanting to talk to them.

"Alright you didn't need to get like that." Lavender rolled her eyes.

"Fuck off Brown" Harry turned himself away from the four DA members.

"We could go to Umbridge." Lavender threatend. Intending to scare him.

"You could, But then you'd be spoiling it for 45 people. Making it impossible to get a proper education. You want that?" Harry said cooly.

Lavender huffed while walking off. Dean whispered a quick apology while the others walked off.

Harry quickly turned his attention to the girls dormitory stairs. There stood hermione with teary eyes, and Y/N with her backs packed.

Hermione hugged her. "Please, be careful. I-I know what your like, so please. Just be careful, Hogwarts won't be the same without you."

"I will" Y/N smiled.

Ron, George and Fred walked down the stairs. Fred looking slightly sadder then usual, but still keeping his happy demeanor.

"Hey N/N. I thought you should have the list of things we taught you" George handed Y/N the list.

Y/N grabbed his hand and hugged him, he gladly excepted. Picking her up and spinning her around earning some giggles from Y/N.

Meanwhile, Fred stared at them with envy. He knew George saw her as a little sister, but it still made him jealous.

"See ya kid" George Scruffled Y/N's hair. Making it stick up.

"See ya." Y/N smiled then turning to Fred.

"The fact that your leaving because 'Its not safe at hogwarts for you' while Harry over here has something happen every year" Fred chuckled, hugging Y/N.

"Well it's a good thing nothings happened this year huh?" Ron smirked.

"Ronald! You just jinxed it your twat!" Hermione hit ron with the newspaper that layed next to her moments ago.

"Ow- H-hermione Please! OW! THAT ONE HURT" Ron ran around the common room as Fred let go.

"He can say Goodbye later." Fred chuckled.

Harry gently tapped Y/N's palm, making her turn to him. "We have a should get going" Harry motioned his head over to the portrait.

"We?" Y/N asked as the two walked into the hallway. The Fat lady waved a goodbye to her.

"We. Hey, Do you want the money back look at something of dads?" Harry had an idea in his head.

As the duo walked through some hallways and stairs, they finally found it..