Chapter 23 - Half A Heart

There will be a Trigger Warning (TW) for this chapter, which mentions Blood and being overwhelmed. That's it really. :)

I do put the songs there for a reason btw, the song represents the chapter, someone asked me why so i just thought I'd put it.

Lets get to it!

∞ ϟ 9¾ ♔ ⚯͛ △⃒⃘ ➵ ♆

Y/N watched as a fake her and fake Harry played as children, him protecting her from Dudley as Lily abd and Petunia argued in the Muggle living room. James arguing with Vernon.

Harry looked a year older then her. But they were still young, around 6-7 in the memory.

Y/N was again invisible. Seeing Harry with his- I mean... Their parents. The fact that She couldn't talk to them.. Or hug them. But she could talk to to someone...

Harry.

∞ ϟ 9¾ ♔ ⚯͛ △⃒⃘ ➵ ♆

"Harry!" Y/N whisper-shouted. Immediately sitting up in her bed. Startled that she might had woke up her roommates. Not of them awoke though, as only hermione mumbled something in her sleep.

Y/N looked around, realising. That it was pitch black outside.

Everyone had come to hogwarts only a day ago. Y/N was surprisingly blunt to everyone, shocking Harry and Hermione.

To everyone around. Y/N seemed off, but when was she not? Especially now, when not even a week ago, did she find out she was a potter. Not that anyone knew.

Y/N gently sat up, relieved her bed didn't squeak as it normally did. Looking around to make sure no one woke up from her movements, Y/N tip-toed out of the girls dormitory.

The familiar cold night smell filling her nose, how it brought her peace. Y/N smiled gently at the scent as she walked down the Dormitory Stairs.

Y/N stepped into the Common room, a peaceful look drifted in her faced as she softly walked her bare feet along the cold wood floor.

Y/N looked over to clock, a little too fast. Immediately getting flashbacks of the last time she snuck out which did not end well.

Reading 4AM. Y/N didn't take it that bad. She woke up early with her nightmares half the time anyway.

The common room fire seemed to be on. Which made Y/N feel suspicious, they never left it on...why was it on if they always left it off?

Y/N walked over to the Crimson Sofa, gently plopping herself on a big pillow. Y/N did admit, it surprised her how light she was. She hadn't been eating Enough from stress.

Harry did comment on how skinny she seemed, but it wasn't a rude comment. He was concerned, but when wasn't he? But he was her sister... But she didn't treat him like it..

The Nightmare could be fake? But most of hers were true... Y/N felt so Stressed... So overwhelmed. She had never felt this bad before.

Before even Y/N could even drag herself out of her own head, she heard a voice. The same voice that scared her in the bathroom, the same voice that made her Scream insanely.

Do it. Let it out.

"W-what?" Y/N whispered. Staring at the carpet in fear. She just wanted the voice to stop.

Let it out, use your powers.

The voice was more intense, like it whispered in her ears. Y/N felt shivers shred down her spine.