Chapter 25 - Acting Shady

Same TW'S as last time. DON'T HESITATE TO COMMENT ON PARTS OF THE STORY, AND NOT JUST THE END. I'D LIKE TO SEE YOUR REACTION TO CERTAIN THINGS!

I'm sorry :)

∞ ϟ 9¾ ♔ ⚯͛ △⃒⃘ ➵ ♆

Y/N stood up, spitting out a mouthful of blood. Her eyes glazed over, Voldemort had been having Y/N Kill people and Harm them for hours.

Everytime she resisted, he performed the cruciatis curse on her for 10 minutes, blood now covered the concrete floor.

Y/N fell onto her knees weakly. When she heard a name she didn't expect..

"It'll be okay Draco, we will fix it later. Just do this for us." A man spoke, his voice scared but masked to look Brave.

"Ah come in Draco, i believe you and potter know each other?" Voldemort smirked as Draco walked in. His eyes immediately focusing on Y/N.

Y/N had cuts, everywhere, some still gushing with blood. Her skin pale as paper, her figure swaying in its spot. Y/N's brown hair was tangled and knotted with dried blood and gravel.

They both remained eye contact for a while. Until Voldemort spoke "Break his Hand, preferably the left"

Y/N didn't like Draco, but to do anything to him... She refused to. She had refused each time to hurt anyone. "N-No."

"I said... BREAK IT" Y/N felt a voice in her head echo, her head focus and her arm throw up at Draco. He flinched.

"NO! AHHHHH" Y/N screamed, then screamed even louder when Voldemort performed the cruciatis curse on her again.

Draco's face was scared, but blank. He watched as blood splattered on the walls as she kicked in pain. The screams didn't sound like hers, it sounded hoarse and dry.

It had been 20 minutes, still Voldemort refused to stop. Even with Y/N Pleading with him, through the blood splattering out her mouth.

"PLEASE! PLEASE! PL- PSTH AHHH" Y/N attempted to plead. Even as she chocked on her own blood, The room began to fade, the crys became weaker, but Voldemort kept going..

∞ ϟ 9¾ ♔ ⚯͛ △⃒⃘ ➵ ♆

"GOD DAMMIT! Where on earth could she be?" Sirius smacked his hand on the table.

Remus had wrote a letter to to Dumbeldore, who said he couldn't make it because there were more important things at Hogwarts, But he was going to send over order members to find her.

Tonks, Remus, Sirius, Mad-eye, Kingsley, Arthur Weasley and 4 other Auroras all stood at a table. They had Figured out it was Voldemort, which drove Remus and Sirius mad. But they didn't know where he had her.

"I don't want to be standing here, My God-daughter could be bleeding to death somewhere right now, so lets-" Sirius Began, his mind everywhere at the fact his God-daughter, who he considered a daughter, and acted the most like James.(Without the being quiet) Could be in a puddle of blood somewhere, calling his name.

"Let's check places we haven't checked or don't suspect." One aurora said. She had bright blond hair.

"Yeah, Like Malfoy Manor? Or A forest -" Arthur Weasley began.

"That's it! Malfoy Manor, How far is that from here?" Sirius started walking to the Hallway, and grabbed his broom.

"No need for a broom. We can apparate By the way." Remus put his arm out, waiting from everyone to grab it.

"We'll go the forest next to it, and then we'll inspect inside from the outside." Tonks Instructed.

Everyone Grabbed Remus' arm, Ready for a possible Battle for one Girl.