~ Flipped The Switch ~

Y/n and Harry walked into the kitchen. Fred and George ate there porridge down at the end of the table. Remus ate some sort of toast that was different on all sides. Sirius at a sandwich. And everyone else was eating random things.

"Good morning everyone!" Y/n said, causing everyone to look at the two.

"I see your feeling better." Remus smiled. Sipping his coffee.

Y/n and Harry sat down. Y/n by Sirius and remus, since arthur was.. Injured.

Some bowls of the porridge immediately flew over to them. Which they started to eat.

"So, Fred, George, Ron and Ginny explained what happened last night.. Do you wanna give us your input?" Sirius raised an eyebrow at Y/n.

"Why? What happened last night?" Harry asked.

"Y/n used her Powers. To a certain extent to which she almost lossed consciousness." Remus said.

"And we were there-" Fred inturupted. Struggling to keep the porridge in his mouth.

"It looked pretty cool y/n, you should show us your powers more!" George laughed. Watching fred struggle.

"No! No.. Y/n you do not use your powers for-" Remus began Protectively. But before he could finish. Y/n lifted her index finger, not moving her hand, and her spoon flew up. Scooping up her oats and putting it in her mouth.

Sirius chocked on his sandwich, smiling. Immediately grabbing some water to drink.

"Cool right?" Ginny smiled. Looking across the table.

"And I still feel fine. It just big things." Y/n spun her finger in a circle and the spoon spun as if on a string.

"Well- what else happened at hogwarts? This can't be the only thing that happened." Sirius finally composed himself.

"Fred and George taught me to write properly and- and they taught me loads of other stuff!" Y/n giggled. Earning loving and proud looks from her fathers.

Fred and George looked down, in embarrassment? Or Shyness? We'll never know. But they we're smiling.

"Really? Well thank you boys." Remus looked at the two. Who had proud smiles on there faces.

"They explained Christmas too me as well." Y/n looked over. Molly had decorated.

"How lovely." Sirius smiled.

"Oh yeah! I forgot to ask, dad?"

"Yes pup?" Remus and Sirius asked. Although Y/n could swear she heard another voice.. That sounded oddly like James.

"Whats a Mother?" Y/n said blankly.

Everyone stopped.

"What- what do you mean y/n?" Remus asked. Unsure of that whole conversation.

"Well Professor Mcgon- Mgona-" Y/n tried pronouncing the Professors name.

"Professor Minnie? I remember her.." Sirius smiled at the memories. Thinking back to when life was perfect.

"Mcgonagal." Harry slipped out. He had been extremely quiet this whole conversation. He was dragged away before he saw the two talking so he knew nothing about this.

"Yeah and, Professor Snape was taking Harry somewhere, so i went to follow but she stopped me.. And then she said 'I'm not your mother, Mr Black' so.. Yeah.." Y/n felt unsure of where this conversation was going.. Everyone was.

Sirius' face fell. He remembered when he would plead with the professor to let him stay up later, or to not give him a detention. She would always say the same thing.