~ A Whole New World ~

7AM - Grimmauld Place

Y/n felt a shake on her shoulder as she Began to wake. It was Her Father, Remus. "Hey Pup, Everyone was up at 6AM. I wanted you to sleep, mainly because i wanted you to rest, but also because i wanted to talk with you" He stated as y/n rubbed her eyes and sat up. Remus got up and closed the door, and walked over by the window. Y/n felt she knew what he wanted to talk about, but she definitely didn't want to talk about it. It was definitely not what she was expecting..

"Y/n, i know this is alot. Especially meeting Harry, And your Telekinesis. I've noticed ever since that night you had that first outburst, you've seen drained, and pale. Chocolate used to help when you were younger, but i think i really should have shown you something i should have long time ago, but before i do. I need to tell you why i never took you outside" Y/n was shocked, she had never been outside. She'd seen it of course, but she was extremely excited.

"Wait, Am i going-" Y/n asked, excitement and hope filled her voice.

"Outside yes. But first i need to tell you why i never took you outside. I never took you outside when you were younger because-...... Because i was scared i would loose you. And I'm so sorry i never took you outside, i really am. There are alot of things you need to learn about, which is why harry is coming with us. I've decided it'll be Me, You and Harry. Padfoot can't come with us because Dumbeldore has said he can't.. I've told you about Dumbeldore haven't i?" It was alot to take in for Y/n, but yet she quickly responded.

"Yes, also where is everyone. And why is harry not going with them? Wouldn't he want to spend time with them?" She asked, surely Harry would want to spend time with his friends.

"Y/n, Harry wanted to come with us. He asked me if he could come" Remus responded, walking towards her bed.
"Now, if i were you. I'd go and get a shower, we'll have breakfast and then we'll go." He smiled. Y/n Jumped up and hugged her Father. "Thank you, Dad. I love you." They both pulled away from the hug at the same time.
"I love you too pup, now, go get a shower" He tapped her shoulder, and began to walk out the room. "Oh Y/n, by the way, during breakfast, i need to give you some rules about your telekinesis. Okay?" Y/n rolled her eyes.
"Yes.. Yes.. Okay dad."

                        Time Skip.                     

Y/n Walked into the kitchen and sat down next to Harry, everyone was gone. "Good morning Harry, Where is everyone?" Remus was with sirius somewhere in the house, it was just
Y/n and Harry sat that the table. "They went to Diagon Alley to get there hogwarts stuff, hermione's going to mine for me." He responded.
What was hogwarts? Y/n thought to herself, she knew if she kept it to herself it would get her nowhere so she asked.

"What's Hogwarts?" She asked Blankly. Making harry drop his spoon into his cereal. "Did remus not tell you?" He Asked, sounding Shocked yet curious. His face shone in excitement and shock. Almost as if he was excited he got to explain it to her. "Well, It's a brilliant wizarding school. I heard remus saying he was going to take you there, we start on the 2nd of September in two days" He explained, making y/n's eyes light up. He had mentioned hogwarts last night, but not alot about it. He liked seeing y/n happy, the moment he saw her he felt a friendship form. "We can talk to him later about it, but now that we finished eating. How about we get ready to go out, it won't take long" Harry Exclaimed, getting out his chair and putting his bowl in the sink.

Y/n Got up from her chair, doing the same thing as Harry, and putting her bowl in the sink. "Wait here it's cold out so I'll go get you something." He held up his hands in signal for her to wait and ran upstairs. Y/n was waiting awkwardly by the table when the one and only Kreacher walked in. Y/n didn't like Kreacher, he would insult remus alot calling him a 'filthy werewolf' , luckily when he did say that y/n was there to tell him off. "Hello Kreacher." She greeted him, she wasn't good at being nice and mean at the same time. So she just said it angrily. "The Blood-traitor's Daughter is talking to Kreacher." the elf stated, making y/n's blood boil. "I've told before Kreacher, and I'll tell you again. Don't call my father a blood-traitor." Anger clearly Evident in her voice. Kreacher walked away ignoring her. Next thing she knew harry was walking down the stairs with a soft, black hoodie in his hands. He walked into the kitchen, "Here, its not that cold outside but i think you could put it on if you want, you don't have to if you don't want to though."