Chapter 22 - Reflections

Heyyy! Sorry if it has taken a while to update, but i must say YALL ARE SMART. yall are basically the writers of this. Anyway, let's get into it.

∞ ϟ 9¾ ♔ ⚯͛ △⃒⃘ ➵ ♆

Y/N sat staring at the window, staring at the playing children below. Laughing, running, jumping.... Y/N thought that it was weird. Did everyone do that? Because she didn't. (dumb beach)

"DAD! Love you!! Byeeeee!" A child called. Waving to their father who had been walking away. Ignoring the kid, the girl's smile faded off her face. Something triggered a memory instantly for Y/N....

3AM - Unknown time.

Y/N sat with her knees to her chest. Rocking back and forth, crying as her head lay carefully on her knees.

She was very young, her short, light brown hair rested on her shoulders and stuck to her rosy cheeks as she sobbed.

Remus was nowhere to be seen. He had been gone since the day before. Leaving her alone, Y/N was so young she couldn't read the letters he left, or reach the food on the table.

"M...Moo-" Y/N sniffled. Rubbing her eyes in a childish way.

Y/N lifted her head up quickly as she heard the sound that terrified her little ears to the core. Howling.

Young Y/N put her Hands to her ears and hummed lightly, crying loudly as the Howling carried on.

The worst thing is that she didn't know who it was. Remus... Or as she called him, 'moomoo' just left her alone at these times.

Young Y/N crawled along the wooden floor, whimpering slightly at her knees grazing, and hiding under the dinner table the two shared.

She grabbed the table leg. Crying softly as she leaned against it. Until she heard the heavy padding of paws scatter away.

Young Y/N slumped down the table leg. Sniffling gently as she now layed under the table. She gently felt herself begin to drift, fear still lingering in her core.

Young Y/N shivered, Opening her eyes. She was scared to sleep in her own bed. It was these moments..These that made her the way she is..

Being alone, so alone.... And not knowing why at such a young age is traumatising, but of course, Y/n didn't know that..

Y/N snapped out of her memories. Feeling a stinging on her eyes, she shut her eyes tightly, feeling the sane solution as always fall down her eyes.

She thought, did hermione have to go through that? Did Harry? Ron, Fred, George... Ginny even?

Y/N stood up. An angry-Confusion burning like a fire inside her. Overwhelming her to burst.

She quickly jumped, almost, down the stairs. A stern look over her face.

Remus and Sirius Laughed in the kitchen. Smiles plated their faces..Remus was holding the daily prophet, sirius as always holding a sandwich.

"Moony?" Y/N stood in the doorway, a angry look over her face. Sirius looked up, his eyes widening, he hadn't seen Y/N really angry before.

Remus and Y/N hadn't really talked ever since their little argument. Him still astounded that Y/N knew James's word for his licathropy.

"Yes Y/N?" Moony grunted, he clearly tried to seem happy, but failed miserably. He was 'blatantly' Angry with her.

"Why weren't you there?" Y/N frowned Angrily.

"What do you mean?" Remus towards her. Standing up.