~ Kings Cross ~

8:30AM - Grimmauld Place

Y/n walked into the kitchen, everyone was already eating and talking.

"Morning Pup." Sirius came and hugged her. Y/n looked horrible.

She stayed with harry all night once she woke up, shooshing him and making sure he wouldn't break down.

Only Hermione and Ginny knew about Y/n's nightmare. She was taking care of harry all night while everyone else was asleep.

Y/n had thrown on a simple grey tracksuit, and her hair had gone a bit wavy. Remus had noticed her tired appearance, and stared at her with concern.

"Did you sleep well last night Y/n?" Remus asked, taking a sip from his coffee and putting down his news paper.

Immediately Hermione and Ginny both looked at y/n. Hermione had certainly noticed the black circles under her eyes.

"Yeah... Yeah.. I slept amazing" Y/n murmured sitting herself down in her normal seat. Next to harry. As if almost instantly Mrs Weasleys put a bowl of porridge in front of her.

"Are you sure? Hermione told us you had a rough night." Sirius Stated. Y/n planned to lie to them, i mean, it doesn't matter anyway.. Right? She sighed deeply, glancing at Harry for approval. He looked worse, his hair was everywhere, he had the same dark circles under his eyes as y/n. He nodded.

"Harry had a really bad nightmare. So i helped him through the ni-" Y/n started. She had obviously had a horrible nightmare last night. But she didn't want to relive it considering she had cried to harry about it the previous night.

"Y/n was crying and screaming in her sleep until i shook her awake... Ron walked in and harry was having a nightmare too, y/n couldn't manage to wake him up so i through water on him. Don't lie to them Y/n" Hermione revealed the truth, Causing Both of her fathers to look at her and harry in concern and confusion.

"You didn't tell us?" Remus Questioned.

"What did you both dream about?" Sirius added.

"Why were you going to tell us about harry and not yourself?" Remus kept firing questions at his daughter. Waiting for a response.

"Speak to us Y/n." Sirius now sounding serious.

The plates from behind remus began to shake. Y/n could feel it in her, she started to recite the alphabet backwards in her head.

'Z...Y... X...W...' She began to think.

Remus immediately turned around looking at the shaking plates. Sirius doing the same.

"Y/n.. Breathe...." Harry warned her. The plates began to slow.

"Sorry.." Y/n got up. Waking to wards the door, planning to go up to her room.

"Hey... Where are you going? We still have to eat." Y/n Had heard Harry call her from the kitchen, but she had already gone up the stairs by the time he had finished.

Y/n Had run upstairs from all the commotion. Harry now finishing his porridge. Sirius asked him.

"Harry, what did you dream about if you don't mind saying." Sirius asked, almost cautious of his answer.

"I don't really want to say." Harry sounded almost angry.

"Well don't forget you all go to hogwarts today" Molly Reminded the children. Almost everyone, except hermione. Had forgotten That they went back to hogwarts today. With Y/n This time.

"Y/n has Packed her stuff i assume?" Molly added. I didn't Harry long to respond.

"Yeah. She's packed. Ill go get her ready and we'll go" Harry stood up and Walked upstairs.