~ God-Brother's And God-Sister's ~

TW!! - MENTIONS IF NOSEBLEEDS, AND BLOOD.

4PM - Grimmauld Place - Y/n's room

Y/n sat there, book in hand, her body facing the window. Harry was gonna be here soon. "Aha! It says here that witches with telekinesis have quicker reflexes than other wizards" Hermione announced making y/n roll her eyes, she appreciated hermione researching this but she wanted to meet the boy everyone had been talking about, Harry. "Okay now, should we start practicing?" Hermione asked. "Yeah i guess" to be honest, y/n was scared, yeah she had a cool power and all but what if she can't control it. What if she hurts people with it?

Hermione put a open book on its front before y/n. "Now remember, focus all your negative energy, all your angry and sad energy, just focus....and when ready do a pushing movement and-" hermione started only to be inturupted by y/n.
"Imagine pushing it. I know, i know 'mione" Hermione frowned at her. To which then y/n apologised.

Y/n Starred at the book, focused all her bad thoughts, feelings and took a  deep breath in..

And out...

In...

And- "Y/n Lupin-Black ay?" she heard a voice in her head."i thought you killed the girl? Didn't you greyback?"

"i attacked her father and got a slash of her with bella's knife. But i haven't seen her scince." y/n heard a grubby, horrible voice growl. Y/n had a scar on her back, she never knew how she got it.. Well now i guess she does.

"bella, try and track the girl will you? The dark lord will want to see her soon.."

Floosh! The book flew to the wall with the pushing movement of her right hand. A couple seconds of focusing.. It dropped. Y/n could feel herself panicking as her eyes pricked with tears. She ran out the room, feeling dizzy, but not as much as she felt scared. As she went down the last flight of stairs to the kitchen she heard hermione call after her; "Y/n! Y/n  what happened?!". She ran through the kitchen, passing molly, fred and George. She bolted into the living room to where her father, sirius, was sat. She flew into his arms. Crying into his chest, sirius chuckled at first.. And then began to worry. "Hey pup! Wha- oh- oh are you crying puppy?" sirius put one hand on her head, the other on her back and hugged her.

"Shhhhhh- Shhhhhhhhh... Your okay, your okay.." his voice sounded relaxed. Meanwhile his face looked petrified..

"NO! no I'm not okay... B-bellaa, Greyback.. I-i have no clue who they are b-but there after me-e.. There after m-me dad! T-there after m-me"

Sirius' eyes went wide. Y/n couldn't be possibly talking about his cousin right? I mean.. If bella found out a blood-traitor had the same powers of the dark lord and he wanted her.. Sirius didn't even want to know what would happen.

Sirius cradled her, telling her that she was just tired and hearing things, but the more she told him what she heard, the more he worried.. His daughter was in trouble...

As if right on time hermione walked in. "y/n! There you are! What happened?" Hermione immediately flew over to y/n and hugged her. Quickly pulling away trying not to agrivate the girl.

                          Time skip.                        

6PM - Grimmauld Place.

One more try.. Y/n thought to herself. Y/n was alone in her room sitting on the windowsill. Sirius and hermione had left her alone after her stopped crying. Sirius going to tell remus, hermione going to tell ron. Tonks had got out with madeye and a couple aurors to go get harry.