ㅤㅤ〘 F 〙venti ❁ united once more

(Y/n) (L/n) was one of the archons

(Y/n) (L/n) was one of the archons. She represents the city of ( insert city of choice ) and has a gnosis of ( insert element ).

She has a good relationship with the other archons. She would always visit the others in her free time just to talk and ask about how their day went by.

One archon fell for her and that was the anemo archon, Venti. It's not about her looks that made the archon fell, but rather her personality that somehow shines. It was as if whenever she smiles, everyone would forget what their problems are.

The two did became a couple and everyone was rather happy with their announcement. They were having the time of their lives when the archon war broke out.

Venti was busy protecting his people from the destruction that he didn't had time to think of (Y/n). After the war had ended, he was searching far and wide for the female but he was left in vain. He went on the top of Starsnatch cliff with a couple of dandelion seeds on his hands. He let these gentle seeds fly through the help of the wind, hoping that you'd be safe from any harm's way.

The other archons were sad for you disappearing all so suddenly. They even took turns in guarding your city.

By that, Venti became also focused on your city as well as in Mondstadt. The people from the city you're protecting believes that you're still alive. They knew how to fight and fend for themselves so they didn't thought about replacing you as an archon just yet.

Years and years went by, everything was rather normal.
No one talks about what happened in the archon war, only in history books and such.

From the peak of an unnamed mountain, you rose from a deep, deep slumber.

A look of worry and curiosity can clearly be seen on your face as you stood up and look around the area. It wasn't like this when you last saw it, everything was like a wasteland during the archon war and now.. plants flourish all around your field of vision.

It was as if the archon was was nothing but a nightmare.

You pursed your lips and decided to visit a certain archon that you're fond of.

Rex Lapis was now renamed as Zhongli, works as a consultant in Wangsheng Funeral Parlor. He decided to somehow retire as he saw how capable the people from Liyue really is. The archon was rather pleased and surprised at your sudden appearance that he quickly pulled you in a hug.

"(Y/n), we were so worried about you.." he mumbled as he stroke your hair gently. "We thought you died we can still feel your power. Your city has been doing well since we were all taking turns on guarding while you're not around. Especially Venti"

You and Zhongli took a walk down Liyue harbor. He was telling what has happened after you suddenly disappeared. Many of his comrades either turned their backs against their duties or suffered a horrible death. You felt bad that you weren't there for your friends to support in the fight.

"How did you even disappeared without a trace..?" Zhongli asks as he turned to look at you with a worried expression. "You should go and visit Venti after this. He has been worried sick.."

"Mhm, I will.. and, all I remember is that I blacked out after an unknown entity showed up in front of me. I was under a dreamless slumber, yearning to wake up from an endless rest" you mumbled, making Zhongli look at you with a pitiful look. "But it's okay now.. but I do feel rather bad for my city. I didn't fulfill my duties as an archon to them.."

Zhongli gave you a rest assuring pat on the head while smiling down at you. "It's not your fault. You still have time to make up for it, your city will forgive and understand what you have been through. Don't fret, (Y/n)"

Eventually a smile rose on your lips as you talk with Zhongli. It's been a while since you last talked with someone and it was honestly nostalgic especially if it was someone you're very close to.

You said farewell to Zhongli when he was called by Hutao in Wangsheng Funeral Parlor.

So you decided to pay Mondstadt a visit, where Venti was quietly strumming his lyre below a huge statue of him by the huge fountain. You were by the small crowd that was listening to him playing the tune. The archon has his eyes closed so he didn't saw your presence by the crowd. A look of relief and happiness was plastered on your face as you look at the archon in front of you.

When Venti stopped strumming the instrument, his eyes slowly fluttered open and immediately, his gaze landed on yours. The small crowd dispersed as the song has ended so it left only you and Venti on the area. You could feel your heart leaping out of your chest at an instant, a soothing wind blew your hair back. Venti gently smiled at you and walked to your direction, gently taking your hand and slowly took it to his lips where he placed a soft kiss on them.

"(Y/n), I missed you.." he said as he intertwined his fingers with yours. "Oh how I was worried about your whereabouts.."

You smiled at him as well. A gasp escaped out of his lips when you wrapped your arms around him and tackled him on the ground. Laughter erupted from your throats as you landed on top of the anemo archon.

Venti cupped your cheeks and you could feel his face coming closer to yours so you closed your eyes until a soft yet a warm sensation meet your lips. You both pulled away, Venti pulled you in a tight hug as he was afraid of losing you again.

A cough was heard from a distance, when you both looked up it was Zhongli and the other archons. They were rather glad that you are okay but were uncomfortable at the scene in front of them. Zhongli glared at Venti who as usual, making goofy faces and trying to enrage the geo archon.

Everything was all back to normal and you reunited with not only your lover, but also with your other friends too.