ㅤㅤventi ❁ to the moon and never back

"(Y/n), I don't get why we need to go here" Paimon huffed as she showed herself, her short arms folded in front of her chest

"(Y/n), I don't get why we need to go here" Paimon huffed as she showed herself, her short arms folded in front of her chest. She floated besides you while you slowly walk towards the statue in windrise, a few anemoculus on your hands as an offer. "Why can't we just let Amber deliver it while she go on her patrol?"

A small chuckle erupted from your throat as you held your hand out, the anemoculus you gathered feels a little cool even though they're small. They resonated and glowed with the statue as they disappear in thin air.

"Because Amber is too busy destroying the hilichurl camps and we wouldn't want to make her do more things" you replied making Paimon frowned, "besides doing this increases my stamina"

Paimon sighed, "It's a good thing it does!"

You both laughed for a moment when you saw someone under the tree. His blue braids flew through the wind, he seems to be praying under the tree while crystal butterflies fly around them. Paimon narrowed her eyes to the boy.

"Hey who and what is he doing?" Your little companion asked a little loud which made the person turn to you two. "Uh!"

Paimon hid behind you while the mysterious person walk towards your direction. He smiled at you two and raised his hand, waving it a little. The sunlight filtering through the tree's leaves made your heart skip a beat.

"Who are you?" Your companion curiously asked the boy who looked at Paimon with wonder in his eyes. The small 'fairy' backed up a little, "Why are you staring-"

"Woah, what are you?" The boy looked at Paimon with wonder, Paimon on the other hand narrowed her eyes. "Oh! My name is Ba- Venti"

Paimon warily looked at you before looking at Venti.

"She's emergency food" you simply said while Paimon glared at you, a smile plastered on your face when you saw her's. It was simply quite funny to see her like that, "I'm joking"

Your gaze turned to Venti who was looking up in the sky, he seems majestic upon looking at his stance. He turned his head to look at you and reached his hand out for you to grab, instinctively you grabbed his hand too.

Warm yet cool, you thought to yourself as you held on his hand. "Wanna go fly with me?"

Paimon looked at you with a knowing look before disappearing to who knows where. You looked at Venti and nodded, his face lit up and a smile slowly made it's way on his lips. A gust of wind flew though it's not that hard.

A roaring sound was heard from above and when you looked up, it was a majestic dragon. It landed gently in front of you and Venti before bowing slightly, you felt a slight tug on your hands which was Venti pulling your hand softly.

"Don't be scared" he calmly said as you two climb on the dragon's back. Venti sat you gently on the middle as he sat behind you. He gently wrapped his arms around your waist and rested his head on your shoulder. "Dvalin, let's go"

The dragon gently got ready and gave off a mighty roar before flapping it's huge wings and flying to the sky. You didn't realize that the sun was setting soon, time seems to pass by when you're with Venti.

"Oh yeah, I haven't gotten your name yet!" Venti realized, his breath tickled your ear which made a small blush appear on your cheeks.

"(Y/n), it's (Y/n)" you softly said which made Venti tighten his hug around you.

"Dvalin, let's fly to the moon and never return" Venti cheerfully said while snuggling his face onto the crook of your neck.

Paimon on the other hand was watching all of this happen, she smiled and cheered as her traveler found someone to share their love with.

And possibly, would forget about the emergency food thingy.

NOTE :    this was my very first oneshot on this book and i was supposed to re-write it but i decided not to so i could reflect at how my writing changed throughout the year/s of writing this book XD

NOTE :
this was my very first oneshot on this book and i was supposed to re-write it but i decided not to so i could reflect at how my writing changed throughout the year/s of writing this book XD