ㅤㅤ〘 SCENARIO 〙kaeya ❁ a father's love

Some of the Knights of Favonius are currently taking a week long break from working

Some of the Knights of Favonius are currently taking a week long break from working. Upon passing by the hallways of the headquarters, you keep hearing conversations of the other knights about how they'll spend their break. Most of them will be staying in Mondstadt to spend time with their loved ones while some will be traveling to other parts of the nation, mainly Liyue.

Though, Inazuma is currently on lockdown because of their vision hunt decree. Only a few knights will be trying to enter the Inazuma borders and enjoy the tourism.

"(Y/n)! (Y/n)!" You heard the distant voice of one of the infamous knights, Klee. She has been your friend ever since the cavalry captain decided to adopt you. Though, hanging out with the Spark Knight would only bring you trouble since her usual leisure activities include throwing bombs in Cider Lake. "Are you going to uncle Kaeya's office?"

Hugging your own stuffed toy, you gave the female a nod. An even bigger smile appeared on her face upon looking at your own stuffed friend. Klee unclasped Dodoco from her bag and showed him to your stuffed animal as if it was alive. Your stuffed toy and Dodoco are rather similar as it is made from the same material, although yours is bigger compared to Klee's and it is shaped as a cat rather than a rabbit. You had the toy even before Kaeya adopted you. It was the only object that reminded you of your original parents, that's why you kept it with you all the time.

"Uwaa, Dodoco likes your friend already. Does it have a built-in bomb too?"

B-Built in.. bomb? You looked at Klee with a baffled expression. Your gaze fell towards the stuffed rabbit on her hands and imagined a small bomb that would randomly explode. If ever Dodoco gets stolen, then the thief may even..

You shivered at the thought you had and shook your head. "She.. doesn't have a built in.. bomb inside her."

Klee's face fell to a pout as she clipped Dodoco back to her bag. "I can sew a bomb inside her! That way, no one can ever steal her away from you!"

"N-No no! It's already fine for now," you hugged your stuffed toy tightly and looked at your friend with an apologetic gaze once you caught a glimpse of her unhappy gaze. Klee nodded, understanding that not everyone wanted bombs because not only that it's dangerous, it is also scary to be snuggling against something that may explode any minute. "I should get going now, I'll see you later Klee!"