ㅤㅤkaeya ❅ gingerbread

"Kaeya, stop pointing your sword to others

"Kaeya, stop pointing your sword to others. It's considered rude.."

Diluc told his little brother a little coldly before turning away.

The two were on their way to Liyue to spend Christmas in the Jade Palace as per Ningguang requested. Every noble is going there and of course, the knights of Favonius is going there as well.

It was a mystery to Diluc why the knights had to go as well, but he decided not to question the qixing. Though he had to endure a whole ride towards the place with his brother Kaeya as he simply didn't want to join the carriage ride with the other knights.

Kaeya was only about 8 years old when his father adopted him while Diluc is in his teens.

"What does the Jade Palace look like?" Innocent Kaeya asked his dear brother while placing his plastic sword on the space next to him. "Is it big like the Dawn Winery?"

The red head sighed and rested his cheek against his palm, from looking out the window of the carriage his eyes turned to his brother. "You'll know as you get there, now please stay quiet and just get some sleep"

The ride was rather silent which made Kaeya eventually doze off. He was just looking out the scenery as he didn't want to anger his brother further. After a few hours of riding, everyone eventually got to Liyue safely.

It was rather a culture shock to Kaeya as everything was different than of Mondstadt. Snow covered the land but it was still beautiful. As the knights walk through the streets of Liyue, Diluc held on Kaeya's small hand for him not to run off somewhere.

"I want that!" Kaeya exclaimed as he pointed towards an old woman who was selling beautiful patterned kites. "Can we get them pleaseee?"

Jean walked towards Diluc as the red hair was starting to get annoyed. The dandelion knight chuckled and placed her hands on her hips, "I'll get it for you after we spent Christmas in the Jade Palace okay? For now stay put for your brother"

Diluc stared at Jean and nodded a bit before started walking again.

As the group reached the Golden House, it is where Ningguang waited for their arrival as she showed the true way towards the Jade Palace.

Kaeya held on Diluc's leg as they floated in the air towards the palace in the sky. It was rather a scary yet thrilling experience for the child but he endured it.