Hell isnt that bad

Hazel woke up in a bed. Which honestly, was kind of scary. Hazel was hit with the most intense headache ever. She cried out and whimpered. "Crowley! " Hazel cringed as the noise hurt. She heard a door open, then hands on her shoulders. Cool hands on her face felt great. Crowley gently shushed her and put her in his lap. "Sh sh sh baby it's ok shh. I'm here. I got you shhh " he rocked Hazel back and forth, pressing his lips to her head, using his powers to take her pain away.
Hazel looked up at him with love in her eyes. Crowley's heart skipped a beat as he gazed into her blue eyes.
"Crowley, is this your house?" Hazel whispered, her voice husky and low.
"Yes. Well, I should probably explain." Crowley gently set her back down and walked over to a black leather couch. A bottle of champagne was on the table. Hazel climbed out of the giant bed and made her way to the couch. She noticed she was in pajamas instead of what she wore the day before.
Crowley watched as she took a sip of his favorite drink. He began to speak.
"Hazel, my sweet. Welcome to your new home. On the adoption papers, it said I am a salesman." Crowley paused and took a sip of his drink. "I am a salesman, but not of wares. I am actually the king of Hell." He stopped. Hazel didn't react at first. Crowley fidgeted in his seat. Then, she smiled. Hazel grinned a big grin and said, "This is a joke, right?" Crowley smiled and said, "no my love. It's not. You have unimaginable power here. You are my second in command. " He watched her face for any emotion.

Hazel yawned and stretched. "I'm hungry. " She stood up and set her glass down. Crowley got up too and held his arm out. Hazel linked her arm through his and followed.
Crowley led her to a bounty of food. Both ate quietly.

Crowley brought her the dress he had picked out. It had a strapless top. Red, white, and, black swirls with a galaxy printed puffed out skirt. Layers and layers of the finest silk cloths. Paired with black ballet flats, and a white rose twist up, holding back Hazels hair.
Hazel gazed at the dress, tears of joy shining in her eyes. "Do you like it?" Crowley asked. Hazel jumped up and hugged Crowley tightly. "I love it!" She breathed
*on a balcony before thousands of demons and hell dwellers.*
Crowley stood and announced, "Here she is, my second in command, my right hand, your new leader, HAZEL!!" The crowds bellowed as Hazel stepped forward in her beautiful dress. She gave a shy grin and waved at her subjects. Crowley smiled and joined her at her side. Hazel and Crowley joined hands and the crowds yelled even louder.