Savior

The Winchesters rode in the Impala, ready for a fight. Crowley sat in the back, fuming with hatred.
They drove quickly, pulling into the warehouse. It was dirty and peeling. "Crowley, are you sure th-" Dean began "I'm sure. She told me." Crowley snapped.
"This could be a trap," Sam said. "Yup." Crowley answered.

The trio burst in to find Hazel strapped to the chair, a knife at the ready in front of her chest. Her kidnapper held the knife. A single tear slid down Hazel's cheek.
"Drop the knife." Crowley growled. He kept walking towards him. The kidnapper grinned and held it closer. "If you don't stop walking closer, I'll stab her." The kidnapper sang happily.
Crowley froze. She didn't look worried at all.
Summoning his power, Crowley raised a hand and threw the man backwards. The knife slipped and Crowley lunged and started to burn him with HellFire. The man shrieked and yelled.
Dean and Sam both untied Hazel and it was Sam who saw the knife in her chest.
"No. Oh shit. No no no no no no no." Sam squeaked.
Hazel's eyes drooped and she was loosing consciousness fast.
"CASTIEL! CAS! Please!" Dean bellowed.
An angel came and only Hazel saw him. The last thing Hazel saw was Crowley's face in front of hers and then a bright flash.