Meet your queen

*fast travel four months***
Crowley was sitting in his room, working on his gift for Hazels birthday. She worked for the most part in her library, fixing, working kinks, monitoring how many souls were filtered into hell each day. Meanwhile, Crowley and Hazel became closer than ever before.
Crowley took a swig of Craig wine straight from the bottle. He sighed and got up. Walking to her study, he lightly knocked on her door. No response.
He opened up the door to find her asleep on the floor. Hazels hair was whisked into a pony tail. She was wearing a sweater with a duck on the front, her plain navy blue jeans, and bright purple fluffy socks.
Purgatory schematics were brought up on the holo table in front of her. Crowley closed them out and used his powers to lift her off the floor and into his arms. Hazel nuzzled into his shoulder.
Hazel wasn't really asleep. She was pretending. Hazel purposefully pressed her face into his neck. Crowley carried her to his room, mainly because he knew she wasn't asleep.
Hazel noticed that Crowley took a different turn. He smelled really good. Teasingly, Hazel licked his neck.
Crowley's heart stopped. She licked him. He sped up and set her on his bed facing him. She opened her eyes.
Crowley leaned in and kissed on the lips. She kissed him back, her arms wrapping around his neck. Hazel's lips were soft and cool, while Crowley's lips were hot. Her tongue dashes over his lips. Shirts came off, and then..

Crowley woke up. His dreams had been getting more and more erotic. He sighed and looked up. Hazel was standing in front of with a stack of papers.
"Hey Crowley, I have a problem. The Black demons aren't happy with the White demons. A couple conflicts broke out earlier." Hazel flipped a couple of pages and looked at Crowley's blushing face. "You ok?" Hazel asked. Crowley ran his hands through his hair and scratched his beard. "Not quite." He mused. "I haven't been sleeping well. And honestly, you have been working too hard." Hazel searched his face. She used her power to try and search Crowley's mind for answers. "Stop that." Crowley grunted.

Hazel took his hand and led Crowley into the foyer, Grabbing two glasses and a bottle of Craig.
Crowley sat down and uncorked the bottle. He poured her a glass full. After pouring his glass, they toasted.
Hazel felt the buzz of the alcohol run through her. She glanced over at the hell hound keeping watch by the door.