Hangover

Hazel groaned and sat up on her bed. A pair of arms were wrapped around her naked waist, stopping her from getting up.
Crowley gently pulled her back down and lovingly nuzzled into her neck.
"What happened?" Hazel whispered, mortified of the answer.
"We did the sex." Crowley answered simply.
"Oh. Oh.. ok then. Um, was it, good?" Hazel asked quietly.
Crowley chuckled and said, "yes love, I used protection and everything."
Hazel stretched out and rolled to face Crowley. Gently stroking her hands into his beard, she sighed softly.
"What's wrong, love?" Crowley asked worried.
"Nothing I'm just hungover, and sore. " Unwrapping his arms from Hazels waist, he let her up, watching her walk to the bathroom.
Hazel groaned and cranked the water in the bathtub to full hot, turned the jets on and eased into the hot water.
The tub was huge.
The door opened and Crowley stepped in with a glass of orange juice, an Advil pill, and a white rose on the tray. He had his robe slung over his body.
"May I?" He gestured to the tub and she nodded. He set the tray down beside me and Hazel took the pill with the orange juice.
Crowley sunk into the water smoothly and sighed as a jet massaged his back.
Hazel watched his face relax and his eyes shut.
Silently she made her way over to the man she loved so dearly. His eyes didn't open as Hazel brushed her lips over his again. Crowley didn't move at all. Frowning, she tried again. Still, no response.
Hazel threw her leg over his lap. Putting hands on his shoulders, Hazel crushed her mouth to his. Crowley's eyes shot open and his arms snaked around her waist, trapping her.
Crowley and Hazel made out in the tub, her sitting on his lap, slightly rubbing his manhood with her thigh.
Crowley's member was being teased so bad. Hazel acted like she didn't know what she was doing but she knew.
Crowley reached out of the tub and grabbed a bar of his soap. It smelled deep and musky, hot and powerful, and it turned Hazel on so bad. Getting his hands nice and soapy, Crowley rubbed his hands over her bum. Hazel jumped and gasped.
Lovingly, Crowley washed her soft skin and planted kisses on her neck. His rough beard on her soft wet skin felt all too good. He washed her mane of curls.
Hazel rubbed Crowley's shoulders with soapy hands. Massaging the deep tissue, she affectionately bit his ear, causing him to moan. She was intoxicating. Better than any of his scotch, working to relieve his stress.
Hazel massaged his lower back, erecting a delightful moan from her lover.
Crowley was losing it. She made his heart race, her lips dashing over his temple gave him chills despite the hot water.
"I love you. " Hazel murmured in his ear. Kneading her knuckles into his stiff shoulders.
"I love you too" he purred in her ear, massaging his lover's hips.
Gingerly, Crowley positioned her and slowly pushed himself in. Hazel gasped and arched her back, pressing her face into his neck.
Making long, slow love, they orgasmed together. Crowley pulled out just as it happened.
Both climbed out of the tub and rinsed off in the shower.
Giggling, Hazel snapped her towel in his direction. Crowley jumped and laughed.