Bedtime mofos

Hazel lay on the couch wrapped up in a soft blanket whilst reading a book. An empty bottle of scotch lay beside her on the coffee table.
Crowley sat across from her, scratching his beard. Pure adoration in his eyes.
Hazel looked up at the time and yawned. Shutting her book, she stretched out on the couch.
"If you're tired, go to bed Hazel." Crowley sounded more gruff than he meant to.
Hazel rolled over on her tummy and rested her hands on her arms.
"Croowwleeeyy, c'mere!" She drawled slowly. Crowley got up and sat beside her on the edge of the couch. Hazel rolled over again and threw her arms around Crowley and said, "I haven't slept good, and the Craig is working wonders for me." she pulled Crowley down and pressed a sloppy kiss on his cheek. Crowley moved away and sighed. The affection felt great but she was drunk.
Giggling, Hazel traced patterns on Crowley's chest. Next thing he knew, his dress shirt was open. Hazel rained soft kisses on his chest and neck. Crowley suppressed a moan and licked his lips.
Her hands smoothed down his arms and she moved to straddle his waist. Crowley shuddered as Hazel kissed his ear. Hazel moved her mouth over his jaw and stopped just before his lips.
"H-Hazel. Please." Crowley begged. His shirt was completely off, Hazel leaving hickeys on his throat. "Nnngg" Crowley moaned so loud.
Hazel gasped as Crowley's hands found her rear. His mouth crushed against hers, tongues flickering over each others mouth.
Crowley ran a hand gently under her shirt, causing Hazel to moan. They took the exciting moment upstairs.

Crowley sat her on the bed and pulled her t shirt off. Her skin was scarred in places, but she was beautiful to him. Hazel unwrapped her legs from his hips and blushed as Crowley used his powers to undress her instantly. She grinned and did the same to him. Crowley made sure she was comfortable before he aligned himself with her.

OooooooooOOOOOOooooo