Never

Hazel's mouth dripped blood. Her left eye was cut and swollen shut. Her kidnapper cackled menacingly.
"Poor poor baby." he drew his finger down her throat, "no one is going to save you now." he whispered in her ear.
Hazel didn't react at all. She locked her body into place and set her jaw, staring straight ahead.

"Let's give Mr. Crowley a call, shall we?" He purred in her ear. A syringe plunged into her forearm and drew a needle full of crimson blood.
Hazel watched the undefinable man squirt her blood into a wooden bowl. The man muttered an incantation and the blood bubbled.
"Crowley!" The man sung into the blood. Whispers of words came out and the man sighed and said to Hazel, "I'm on hold, one sec." He patted her cheek and Hazel fought the urge to bite him.
"Hello?" Crowley's broken voice answered.
"Why yes, hello indeed. Crowley." The man spat.
"Who is this? " Crowley sounded angry.
"This is the kidnapper of your beloved Hazel speaking." The man cackled again.
"H-Hazel?" Crowley's voice broke and then he was yelling.
"YOU MISERABLE SLIME!! I WILL GUT YOU!"
Hazel's kidnapper grinned and said, "easy there tiger. We are having loads of fun, aren't we?" The man pinched the back of her neck.
"C'mon you little bitch, say something." He snarled in her ear.
"Hazel baby. Please. I love you. Let me know you are ok. " Crowley pleaded on the other end.
"Crowley." Hazel said, her voice dry and hoarse. "I'm alive baby."
The kidnapper skipped around to the front and said, "let's make a video call shall we? That's loads of fun!!"
The blood formed a mist in front of Hazel's chair, an image appearing. It was Crowley. Hazel's heart leapt.
Crowley's hair was a mess, tears stained his shirt and his face. His sweet brown eyes were bloodshot.
"Hazel." Crowley breathed. The kidnapper grinned in the dim light.
Hazel started tapping morse code on the arm of the chair. Crowley noticed and watched. Meanwhile the kidnapper pulled a knife out of his pocket and put his lighter under it. The tip of the knife got red and he pressed it to hazel's neck. A yell of pain ripped from her lungs.
"STOP IT! PLEASE STOP IT! I AM GOING TO MURDER YOU!" Crowley screamed, shaking. Hazel continued to tap her message in morse code.
'MacGogh rd. old ware house. Help. I lov u. ' that was the end of the message.
The kidnapped pressed the hot blade against her skin again, making a trail of burnt marks down her shoulder.
"I will hunt you down, and when I have my Hazel back, I will DESTROY YOU!" Crowley bellowed, his eyes burning with hatred. The kidnapper bent down and licked the burns on her neck. Tears slipped from her eyes, and she whispered to Crowley, "I love you."
The call ended