Warning. Smutty part

Hazel was working frantically, using the holo table as best as she could. A couple of demons escaped and were terrorizing a town in Wisconsin. Hazel frowned and zoomed in on the demons. All four of them had taken refuge in a factory. Hazel groaned as she saw the damage they left.
All of a sudden, she heard a huge commotion downstairs.

Crowley was pressed against the ground, Sam Winchester throwing holy water on his face. Crowley bellowed.
"Crowley! " Hazel exclaimed. She rushed to him but Dean grabbed her and slung her away. Hazel lost balance ant toppled to the floor.
"No! Please no! Not her!" Crowley begged Dean and Sam. Dean wrestled her to the ground and pinned her. Swiftly pulling the knife out of his belt, he held it to Hazels throat before barking, "who the hell are you?" Hazel cringed and stuttered, "I I I'm his v-v-v-viceroy. Second in command."
Sam took his vial of holy water and splashed a little on her. Hazel flinched at the cold, but was otherwise unharmed.
Dean still didn't let up but Crowley begged, "please Dean, I'm begging of you. please don't hurt her." Crowley's face was tear streaked and burnt from the holy water.
"What is she?" Dean growled, pressing harder with the knife. A trickle of blood rolled down her neck.
"She's human, but has the same powers as me. Please Dean, she's not part of this." Crowley pleaded.
Dean pulled the knife away, but growled, "don't think of doing anything bad. "
"Don't be so harsh, Dean." Sam said quietly. Sam's cheeks turned red slightly. Dean glared at Crowley and said, "ya know why we are here, Crowley. Hell doesn't need a leader. Especially not a viceroy. " Dean sneered at Hazel.
Dean was still pinning Hazel down, his full weight laying on her.
Crowley glared at Dean from where he was tied to the chair. His beloved Hazel was being tortured.
"Dean! Get off of her now!! " Crowley bellowed again. "She's not hurting anyone, and frankly you are the ones being rude and barging in on my home. I'd appreciate it if you would just leave!"
Dean got up off of her and went over to Sam. Sam whispered, "he's got a point, man. We should leave. We are outnumbered." Dean nodded and they left.
As soon as they left, Hazel leapt up and untied Crowley. He wrapped his arms around her and rained soft kisses all over her face and neck. She blushed, enjoying every minute of it. Using her powers, Hazel gently touched the raw red spots on Crowley's face and they healed up instantly.
Crowley felt so relieved. She was ok. He ran a finger over the cut on her throat.
Hazel kissed his lips softly.
Crowley tensed up slightly. She was kissing him. His heart skipped a beat and he moved his lips with hers. Hazel submitted to his dominant kisses, curling her fingers into his beard lightly to keep him still.
They broke apart and rested their foreheads together.
Hazel giggled and he kissed her nose.