Episode 3.10

"Are you sure this is going to work?" I whispered to Miguel as we approached the LaRusso residence. 

"Shh!" He shushed me and turned around to check if the others had heard me. When he noticed that they were busy talking amongst themselves, he answered my question. "It's worth a try." He shrugged. I sighed to release my stress before I reached up to knock on the front door. Sam was quick to answer and without saying a word, Miguel led us inside. The few Miyagi Do fighters were sitting on the couch and they were not happy to see us. 

"Oh, hell no! You gotta be kidding me." Chris said as he rushed to stand in front of Mitch with anger. 

"What the hell are you doing here? This isn't a keg party. I bought this hat for nothing?" Mitch screamed out while throwing his Christmas hat on the ground. 

"Wait. You Parent Trapped us? Why?" Demetri asked Sam. I felt bad for leaving him out of the plan but Sam wasn't sure he would approve of it. 

"Look, I know we haven't always gotten along, but Cobra Kai is the bigger threat now. To all of us." Sam announced before looking at Miguel and I for help. Miguel spoke up. 

"We think we'd stand a better chance against them if we joined forces. Two dojos are stronger than one. I know we've all done shitty things." Miguel helped. 

"Like breaking Demetri's arm?" Chris inputted. I cringed at the harshness in his voice. 

"You started that fight." Mitch fought back. 

"After you almost got me fired!" They yelled in each other's faces and I could feel the plan unraveling. 

"God, I hate your stupid face so much." Bert added to the hateful comments. 

"If you died, I wouldn't even attend your funeral." Nathaniel said rudely back to Bert. 

"This isn't going to work." Miguel stated. I rolled my eyes, tired of everyone's bullshit. 

"Hey morons!" I yelled. Everyone flinched at my voice. "Get your shit together and shut up! Look, we're all gathered already so why don't you guys sit your asses on that couch over there and listen to what Miguel and Sam have to say." I shouted with force but everyone seemed to be frozen with fear. "NOW!" I screamed and everyone raced over to the couches. Miguel chuckled softly and Sam looked nervous. I nodded at her and she gained the courage to stand in front of the crowd to give her motivational speech. I followed to stand behind her. 

"We have one last chance to make things right. Alone, we're nothing. But if we work together, we have a shot. If we can't get over the past, the fighting will never end. We have to confront our enemies. This rivalry has to stop. One way or another." She got quiet to see if everyone was on the same page now. When the room stayed silent, she sighed heavily and continued. "I don't know how to say this any plainer. Eagle Fang and Miyagi Do have to work together."

"Even if we wanted to team up, it'd never work." Chris argued. He was being really difficult about the whole thing. I zoned out to think of a plan B. Maybe it would be easier to just go straight to our senseis. Daniel and I seemed to be on good terms so I could try setting up a meeting between him and Johnny. The more I thought about it, the stupider it sounded. I tried coming up with another plan but this was it. We needed everyone to get along so we could team up. I was on the verge of yelling at everyone to shut up again when Demetri beat me to it. 

"Hey pussies!" He got up and followed the few people who were trying to leave. 

"This is exactly what those assholes at Cobra Kai want. Since you were one of them you're an asshole too. So are you." He started pointing to everyone in the room other than Sam. We had all been there. "So was I. Well, at least I wanted to be one. But now Cobra Kai is the worst collection of assholes in the Valley run by the king of all assholes. So if by merging with Eagle Fang...weird name, by the way...can keep us all from getting shit on anymore, then we'd all be assholes not to do it. I'm sorry for all the 'assholes.' I usually take pride in my grandiloquence, but it's an emotional time." He was out of breath by the end of his speech.