Chapter One

"Wake up... Alex... Wake up..."

I rolled over in my bed to face the wall. I snapped my eyes open. It was a male voice. I remembered running through the woods. I sat up and pulled the blankets further up.

"Alex. I need to tell you something!" He exclaimed while stepping closer.

"Get out!" I said. I didn't know this stranger, never mind how he was able to get into my room.

"No! Alex seriously, hear me out!" He said. I sighed.

"Please..." He whispered.

I stared at him straight in the eyes, and began screaming.

"Don't! Please no! Don't wake them!" He ran over to me and covered my mouth. "I'll make you a deal."

I stopped screaming, and raised an eyebrow.

"Well, not really a deal, but I'll promise you what I have to say will be worth it. You'll thank me later." He spit out, combing through his hair with his fingers.

"Fine, but that's not saying I won't call the cops.." I said, still uneasy about this stranger.

"Most people don't believe me when I tell them this. You have to listen to me. You're a vampire, and I need to bring you to safety." He said with a straight face.

I stared at him for a second, then bursted into laughter.

He didn't say anything. Nor did his expression change.

"Wait a minute!" He said with excitement.

He grabbed my wrist and dragged me over to my bathroom.

"Look in the mirror. What do you see." He said.

"This is so stupid." I said trying to escape his grip.

"What do you see?" He said, he was becoming frustrated.

I sighed, and gave in.

"I see a girl.. Myself... Straight black hair..." I stopped. I opened my mouth and smiled. My teeth were grown out and pointed on the bottom.

Blake smiled. His teeth, as well, were pointed also. Reminding me of the fear I felt during my walk in the woods.
How hadn't I noticed this?

"How do you expect me to believe you? For all I know, this is just a dream, and I'm really just sleeping. I'll wake up tomorrow and go back to school and be fine."

"You have to believe me. You aren't dreaming, and if you stay here, you aren't going to be fine. It's not safe here. Especially when you should be in the other world."

"What other world?" I asked.

"It's complicated. But we're running out of time, and you need to come. We need you."

"Who's we?" I asked.

"There's no explaining time. We have to go, and if you don't come, I'll just leave without you." He said.

"Then leave." I said with crossed arms.

His eyes widened.

"Leave. Just go back to your fantasy world. I don't care. I don't know who you are, or what you are. Heck, I don't even know how you know who I am. Just let me go to bed." I said

"I can't leave! The Community is going to kill me! Just come with me for a day at least. I'll plan some sort of escape for you."

I paused.

"Whatever, but only because I'm dreaming. But before we leave, what exactly is going on?" I said taking a seat on the end of my bed.

"There's a rebellion going on right now in the Vampire world. You are a Shadower Vampire with only good magic, but there are also Slayer Vampires with only bad magic, and werewolves in the rebellion. The Slayers are trying to get as many Shadowers on their side as they can.
Your parents can't find out you're a vampire. In fact, they can't find out anyone is a vampire. I will make sure they're safe. I won't let anything happen to them. I promise." He said.

"Okay. I trust you." I said, staring into his crystal blue eyes. I went in my closet and pulled out my duffle bag.

"You won't need that." He said.

"But I need my stuff." I said.

"The community will provide you with your necessities." Blake said.

Once we were in the front yard, Blake threw a black frisbee like tool on the  grass. Bright red LED lights flashed on and off. He wrapped a muscular arm around me. The lights made one last flash and we were gone.

Start of the Blue Moon (Complete) (#Wattys2015)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें