Chapter Seven: In The Woods

"Do you think she's ever going to wake up?" Abby asked. I couldn't see her but I could hear her.
"I hope so..." I heard Chases voice. I tried to open my eyes. Light gradually came into view. Then my eyes opened completely. I was under the shade of a tree along with Abby and Chase. But not Blake... I pulled myself together and sat up against the tree trunk.
"Alex!" Abby yelled. I gave her a smile to let her know that I really was alive. It looked like it was almost night time. The sun almost completely set.
"Where's Blake?" I managed to say.
"He's over by the river." Abby said sending me a worried look. I struggled to get up and I walked down through the woods until I saw a bubbling crystal river. On the edge of that river sat Blake writing something in the dirt. I came around a tree behind him.
"What's that?" I asked him. He turned around and saw me. Covering up what he was writing.
"Uh, nothing." He said running his fingers through his messy hair. I wrapped my arm around the tree and just stood their taking in the surroundings.
"What's wrong?" I asked him frowning.
"Um, I mean we're a couple of vampires running away from a rebellion... I mean..." He said.
"Well yeah..." I said laughing.
"Hey, why don't we head back." I said gesturing behind me. Blake got up and followed me back to our camp.

Start of the Blue Moon (Complete) (#Wattys2015)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें