Chapter Four: The Tour

Abby grabbed the handle of the giant dining room door and opened them for me. I felt all eyes on me as I stepped into the huge dining room.
"She's beautiful!" I heard someone say. I saw Blake stand up and wave us over to his table. I took a seat next to him.
"You look-" he started.
"Gorgeous.?" Abby said digging her fangs into a drumstick. Everyone laughed.
"Yeah. Actually..." Blake said running his fingers through his hair. I grabbed a plate of chicken and jumped right in. It didn't seem like many Vampires had table manners. Everyone mostly ate with there fingers. One thing that totally caught me by surprise was a few Vampires eating the bones off there chicken! The bones! Blake finished up and set his hands down on the table. I finished up and put my napkin down on my plate. He stared at me for a minute a smile on his face.
"What? Do I have something on my face?" I asked wiping my face.
"No.. No! You don't. Just do you want me to show you around?" Blake asked.
"Sure!" I said excited. Abby was making kissy sounds as I got up and walked out of the dining room with Blake.
Blake stopped in the middle of the hallway.
"Sorry. I should've showed you around earlier... I kind of ditched you." Blake said apologetically.
"No it's fine. Abby helped me out with makeup and stuff so it was fine." I said.
"Yeah I can see that..." He said smiling.
"Why do you keep smiling?" I asked with a nervous giggle.
"Nothing..." Blake answered back turning his head.
"Okay?" I said. "So about that tour?" I added.
"Oh yeah! Right!" Blake said taking a step forward.
"So this room right here is the study room. Most college and high school Shadowers hang out here, either to study or have fun." Blake said.
"Okay." I said looking around. It was a fairly large room with a fireplace and a few couches. In the middle of the room, there was a pool table and air hockey.
We started walking to the next room.
It was the lobby. I could tell because this is where Austin and Blake had their fight.
"This is the lobby where we checked in." Blake said. Just as he said that, a family walked inside. There was a mom, dad and three kids all sinking their fangs into each others arms. The parents didn't seem to mind though.
"I think you're going to like the next room the best." Blake said with a grin across his face. After a few minutes of walking we got to a normal size door with a passcode beside it.
"The password's 'shadowervamps'." Blake said typing it in to the screen. The door opened and we stepped in. It was a very poorly lit room with weapons hanging on the walls. Blake grabbed a gun.
"Try to shoot the target over their." He pointed to a target across the room. I aimed the gun and pulled the trigger. The shot missing the center by an inch. Just then an alarm went off.