Chapter Eleven: Taking Charge

Chase and Blake met up with us in the hallway.
"Alex!" Blake yelled. "I'm sorry!" He said apologetically. I shook my head and turned away.
"Alex... I'm sorry. There's no words to tell you how sorry I am!" Blake said. I ignored him and started making up our plan.
"We all need to stick together," I started, "nobody gets left behind!" I said taking the leadership of the group.
Abby pulled a gun out of her boot and a change of clothes out of her boot. I just noticed that she had a pair of black pants and a red t-shirt on instead of her black dress.
"Get changed into these." She said. I stepped into a dark room leaving the door open a crack. I quickly slipped into the black stretchy pants that were tight around my ankles. Then I threw on the red shirt. It also had that stretchy feel to it. I stepped outside while clipping the gun to my boot. Abby smiled.
"Great!" She said turning on her heels. We sprinted down the hallway untill we got to the outside door.
"So what's our plan?" Blake asked.
"I think we should run straight for the rebellion..." I started. "That way we can take care of them for sure." I said with a grin. Everyone looked at each other and nodded with a shrug. I waited for someone to answer. Abby kicked in.
"Okay! So let's go now!" She exclaimed throwing a bag over her shoulder.
We headed out back into the woods. Where my parents were almost killed.