Chapter Ten: Slayers

I woke up in a dark room. There were monitors beeping. I picked up my arm, but it didn't move. I tried kicking my leg up. It didn't move. I looked around me. I strapped down to a metal table.
I kicked and screamed as hard as I could. The door opened. Austin stepped in.
"So how's your life as a Slayer?" He asked me stepping closer.
"Don't.. You... Even..." I said.
"Don't even what?" He asked smiling. I ignored him turning my head.
"Don't I WHAT!" He yelled. I didn't say anything. He walked over to the monitor and hit a button. It shocked up my whole body. I fell limp.
"What did you do to Blake?" I asked him lifting my head a little.
"Blake? Oh that Crichton kid. He's locked up. No need to worry about him now." Austin said dusting off his hands with a grin. I didn't bother mentioning Abby or Chase, because they're my last hope. A tear ran down my face.
"Blake was right!" I yelled getting my energy back. I felt my fangs slide out from under my lip and my nails slide out.
"And what was he right about?" Austin asked hysterically laughing.
"You! You trader! Thief! Liar!" I took everything out on him. But I was still mad at Blake for doing all of the above too... Austin walked up to me and brushed part of my bangs away. I twisted my head around and dug my fangs into his hand. He cried out digging his nails into my face.
"Ah... That's the Slayer in you I was looking for!" Austin said, a deep grin across his face. He turned on his heels and walked out the door leaving me in darkness.
Their was a knock on the door.
"Leave me alone!" I yelled. My fangs stuck out under my lip. The door opened a little. I rolled my eyes.
"Alex?" A voice squeaked out in the darkness.
"Abby!?" I whispered. "What are you doing?" I squealed.
"Rescuing you!" She said walking over to the machines. She typed in a few numbers, passwords, and hit a few buttons. All of the straps holding me down unlocked.
"Where's Austin?" I asked stretching out my limbs.
"He's in his 'office'. The other Slayers are in the woods." Abby said.
And Blake? I wanted to ask, but I was too mad at him.
"Okay. Follow me. We have to be silent!" Abby said running in front of me. She opened the big steel door and stepped out. I stopped in the doorway.
"Alex c'mon!" Abby yelled reaching for my arm.
"Don't touch me! I'm still a slayer! I can bite you whenever. I don't get a choice!" I yelled backing away.
"I know you won't bite me!" Abby said reaching for my hand again.
"We just need to meet Blake and Chase in the lobby. Blake knows how to change you back." Abby said taking off in a sprint. I followed her into the darkness of the hallway.