CHAPTER ONE

"Rosie!!!" I shout, getting impatient as I normally do. The nerves of a new job always get the best of me. "Rosie where the fuck is this guy?"

Starting a new job in this industry has crazy pressure, and my dad is constantly reminding me of my responsibility to keep the agency and the press happy. There's always a point about 10 minutes after I'm finished getting ready that I start to get a bit restless and anxious, I need a cigarette.

This has to be perfect. A whole fashion brand that I am the face of. After the draft designs came to the agency, it's all everyone's been able to talk about, everyone knows it's going to blow up, people will go crazy for it, so the fact that my Dad has let me take this job already puts pressure on me. It needs to be perfect.

Rosie is my assistant, I told my dad I didn't need one at first, but he insisted on the whole notion of it as a lot of this experience is a new for me. As much as I hated Rosie at first, her being all up in my business made me realise it's okay to need help from someone. I fucking hate someone else telling me what to do, but at least I've made a friend.

I've done bits of modelling before, mainly shoots and a few walks, but never on this scale. Everyone is fussing over me and showing me certain outfit combinations and colour schemes that Mr. Styles has already put together and sent over.

I haven't met Mr. Styles yet, but from what I've seen of his sketches, he's really fucking good at this. I've been looking at magazines since I can't even remember, and I've never seen anything like 'Marigold'. I wanted to ask him why he named a high-end fashion brand after a flower, I feel like it's something I'd like to know as it's going to be my face all over the promo and production of everything. I need to be able to answer questions about it and I don't want to look like an idiot.

We're shooting on the rooftop terrace of the agency penthouse, as Mr. Styles wants the look to be authentic and real, something people can relate to. In all honesty the idea of this job was perfect in the first place, but the way I've fallen in love with the brand itself and everything he has written and designed in his proposal, it makes it so much easier to throw myself into if I genuinely love what I'm wearing.

Mr

Mr. Styles hasn't had much contact with me since I booked the job, which I found very weird. It's weird to have such an old guy designing such a fresh and vibrant line, I never really thought that generation understood us.

I mean, I'm assuming it's an old guy, the amount of money he put forward as an investment isn't something somebody young would be willing to lose without any business front already.

As a model, usually when you book a job, the designer usually gets in contact with you to establish some sort of chemistry for how the shoots, promo and walks will start to pan out. It's funny how I've never have even spoken or met him and now we have to work together for weeks on end. The launch show is in two weeks' time and we have to shoot everything of just me in the next two days, stuff with the extra models for the rest of the week and then planning for the shows and walks next week for promo to start a few days after the launch.