CHAPTER EIGHTEEN

This is kind of a filler chapter and ended up longer than I expected, but I love it anyway <3

Walking onto the plane, I feel different than I did 3 days ago. I know that I can control my emotions, stay calm, be productive and do myself proud, I've proved that to myself now.

I'm wearing a plain black hoodie that is very oversized and a pair of loose-hanging lilac joggers with some random white trainers. Niall told me he wanted the air conditioning on while we flew this time, his Irish blood can't take the fucking Italian heat. I know I'm a red head so it should work the same for me, I should be complaining about the excessive heat too, but I fucking love the sun, so I think he's just being a pussy to be honest.

He's a weird guy Niall, he's really private, but at the same time isn't afraid to let everyone know how he's feeling. He chucks money around like it's worthless, and he's always is random coloured clothes.

When I got into the car today he had a black tight turtleneck on which some dark blue jeans, and a bright teal windbreaker. No wonder he was fucking hot when he's walking around Italy in the summer dressed like that.

He had big sunglasses taking over his face and his hair had fallen into a huge quiff, his lengthy brown hair floppy and loose.

It was about an hour-long flight to get to Rome, being slightly quicker than flying economy as we're on a smaller jet. I'm excited to get to Rome, every single place in Italy is beautiful. I just love being here, it has the best atmosphere, weather, food, scenery and people.

I'd rung Niall when I got back into my room from Harry's, and asked him if he could pick up a phone and a phone case for Harry, and I asked him to get the case in that ugly warm orange colour he loves so much. He said it was no bother and he gave Harry his new phone when he got into the car. He transferred his sim card over and was still setting it up as we were walking up the stairs to get onto the jet.

He looks like an old man whilst doing it and it looks so fucking funny. I was sniggering at him the whole car journey to which he gave me multiple scowls back.

I couldn't help it, it was hilarious looking at him leant over himself in the car, a concentrated grimace on his face, and his tongue poking out of the corner of his mouth. Even Lola was giggling at him, but of course he only teased her back. It was me who got the death stares.

I hadn't seen Rosie and Lola since the show, and when we all stepped onto the jet, Lola came and sat down next to me. She showed me some pictures she'd been colouring in, as this was clearly her new favourite thing to do.

Lola goes through phases of being completely obsessed with things, Rosie had mentioned it a few times, and currently it was colouring. Previously it had been, baking, gymnastics, painting, and listening to little mix.

She showed me a colouring book she'd found at a shop her and Rosie went to this morning, and how one of them had a picture to colour in of the flower we'd found together a few days ago.

And she was right. A few pages into the book was a blank marigold flower, ready to be coloured in.

"So you're going to start colouring in this one?" I point at the page.

"Yes, and colour it in the same colours of the pretty flower we found together." She smiles, looking up at me proudly.

I know Harry will be curious as to what we're talking about, and why the dynamic has changed so suddenly between me and Lola, but for now he's engrossed in setting up his phone, looking like he doesn't have a clue what he's doing.