CHAPTER NINE*

HEYYYYY, Sorry this took longer than I expected, but hopefully you'll forgive me ;)

ENJOY BESTIES

Harry's P.O.V.

It took everything inside me to not grab her and throw her into the bathroom at that club and fuck her till her legs were shaking.

But I didn't.

The way her hand fit perfectly around my bulge, the way her torso fit perfectly in my arms, her eyes fluttering up at me through her long lashes, her pure and plump lips, her blushed cheeks. There isn't a part of her that I wouldn't get lost in. The places I would explore, the feeling of her skin on mine. I didn't appreciate it when I had it, and now I feel like an addict.

Fucks sake Harry, she's not your fuck buddy, she's supposed to have a boyfriend.

She looked shocked when I told her I knew about Louis, I mean, I don't know how everyone hasn't clicked on to it yet. All it took was sitting at the table at the restaurant, Louis and Meredith are clearly in love with each other, they couldn't keep their eyes off each other, playing footsie under the table, sending texts to each other with their phones under the table.

I don't know why everyone hasn't noticed to be honest. It's obvious Bry's Dad knows, but why  everyone else hasn't figured it out is a mystery to me.

When I told Rosie that Bry and Louis had an argument and that's why she was in a bad mood, she just believed me, no question.

What I saw happen to Bryoni a few days ago, was something I was very familiar with. My sister Emily suffers from chronic anxiety, amongst other things, and I know that when you're in that situation, you need to find some sort of control, which is why I let her leave.

Was I angry at her? Maybe. Was I questioning whether she was okay with what happened between us? Yes.

I'd never want to make her feel uncomfortable. Things that happen between us, she has to want it, regardless of how painful my fucking boner is.

But I quickly realised that she wasn't in control of her emotions, that she wasn't trying to feel like this, and it doesn't matter how pissed I was at the time, it wasn't okay of me to act like that when she was at her most vulnerable.

I had the intention of apologising, explaining to her she had no reason to be embarrassed or worried that I was going to tell anyone what had happened, and that I knew my actions towards her were wrong. She didn't need to apologise for anything.

But as soon as I walked out into the events room and saw her on the end of that catwalk, everything went out the window, I could barely even remember my own name.

She was wearing what looked like comfy clothes, like they were something that she just threw on, but she looked ridiculously beautiful. I walked out and saw her stood at the end of the catwalk and laughing under the spotlight, her hair bouncing and shining down her back, that grin that I'm sure could illuminate a thousand dark corridors, her makeup looked flawless, something that could only enhance her beauty.

I'm not stupid, she's fucking gorgeous.

And that fucking pale blue lace bra. I'm being completely serious when I say I will be having some very graphic dreams about that tonight.

But I'm not here to find a fucking girlfriend. I've never even had one before, I wouldn't even know where to start.

She also has a 'boyfriend' too. I don't really know what the fuck is going on there, something is tying them both down. Louis is clearly a successful artist, Bry a model, and I don't really know much about the crazy industry I've decided to throw myself into, especially when you get the press involved, so I don't really know how the logistics of how all this shit works.