CHAPTER FIFTEEN

Erm... It's very necessary so please bear with. 

This is the face claim for Lucie!! But as always imagine whoever you like <3

Enjoy!!!! ;)

Harry's P.O.V.

Stood here, in this club, surrounded by a load of girls, isn't how I thought I'd be spending my night, but here we are.

The three girls I was talking to at the tech run, who I can't even remember the names of, offered me to go out with them for the night, and as Bryoni wasn't invited, I had no reason to say no.

I know I was rude to her, but it has to be that way. I had too much wine last night and letting her dance with me like that, sharing such an intimate moment, was wrong of me. I don't know what came over me.

I'm trying to avoid her because I'm fucking shit at lying. When she asked me about the phone call, all I knew was to be rude and brush it off, acting like it's something personal and that it makes me uncomfortable to talk about.

I mean, it does make me uncomfortable to talk about, and some of it is personal, but I just can't let her figure anything out. She seems to be very intuitive; she would be able to tell.

I need to process what I saw, try and find out as much as I can about it, and then figure out a way to tell her. Maybe I'll even tell Louis first, that might even be easier.

For now, I was focusing on the pounding of the music, so loud you can almost feel the pulsations of it in the air. The strobes of blue and purple lights cloud my eyes and I feel the tingles of the alcohol travelling through my body.

I don't usually drink while I'm working, but I fucking need it while I process everything. It also helps block out the image of her face, which is mostly all I can think about. It's really fucking irritating.

I feel the ass of one of the girls rub against me in the crowd of people, everyone huddled pretty close anyway, but she is making the conscious decision to rub herself against me, nudging at my crotch.

I know what she wants.

I wrap my hand around the front of her neck, bringing her ear to my mouth and whisper to her.

"You're going to fucking walk to the bathroom, and when I meet you there, your cute little panties I know you're wearing are going to be on the counter, waiting for me, okay?"

This is random, but it's urgent. I need to do this.

The tone of my voice has dropped, I'm way too sexually frustrated. I haven't had sex with someone in the fucking longest time. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't excited.

As I see her walk away from me, I give it a few minutes while I try to remember her name.

I glance over at the other girls to try and see if I can work it out.