CHAPTER SEVEN

TW - This chapter mentions things related to panic and anxiety disorder, and may be triggering to some. Please put yourselves first.

I didn't mean to make this chapter another deep and dramatic one, I was free-writing and it just kind of happened.

Promise it will chill out for a bit after this :)

I immediately panic and embarrassment starts to flood through my body. Did somebody hear us?

"What the fuck do we do?" I whisper shout at Harry.

He doesn't speak a word, but just dramatically shrugs his shoulders and pulls that stupid fucking smirk again.

Someone knocks at the door again.

"For fucks sake," I say under my breath "If this is my Dad, tell him I want Stevie Nicks playing at my funeral." I whisper to Harry

He chuckles to himself, but still makes no effort to move towards the door.

I take a deep breath and open the door.

I'm met with a face I have never been so relieved to see, Meredith.

"Um... Hi," She says, an undeniable smirk on her face. She heard.

"Can I help you?" I asked her.

"Well, you'd been in here for almost 30 minutes and your Dad sent me to check on you to see if you're okay..." She glances over my shoulder to smirk at Harry.

"Clearly...You're okay..." She grins smugly, still smirking at Harry and trying to stop herself from bursting out laughing.

I turn round to look at Harry, who is looking down at his hands and adjusting some of the silver rings on his fingers, sniggering to himself like a child.

Shut the fuck up Harry.

"Yeah, well, this was fun, but I'm hungry." I storm past Meredith as fast as I can, trying to shake off this uncomfortable feeling that is tingling throughout my body.

I know one thing for sure though, I will be thinking about those fingers for a long, long time.

I take my seat at the table and catch Louis' eyes, and he gives me a knowing grin as he slips his phone into his back pocket. Fucking Meredith.

Meredith not long returns and a few minutes later so does Harry. He sits back down opposite me and doesn't look at me.

We are just in time for our food order as everyone starts to get their plates placed in front of them.

We all tuck into our meals, and I notice my order is the same thing that Harry ordered, the same dish we had that first night we came here.

I start eating my Carbonara Spaghetti and leaning over my plate to help get the food into my mouth as best as possible, as I lean back up to my natural posture, I meet his eyes once again, that damn smirk. He scrunches his nose up and opens his mouth as he does it, trying to hide his fucking smirk.

He takes a mouthful of food before pulling his phone out of his pocket. I look around the table to see that everyone is engaged in a conversation of some sort, not noticing me and Harry's interaction in the slightest.

He's still looking down at his phone under the table, so as he's distracted, I take another mouthful of pasta. His eyes look back up to mine as I slowly pull the fork out of my mouth. As it pops against my lips, his jaw starts to clench, and I return a smirk similar to the one he's been taunting me with since we came out of that bathroom.